Scam or Sham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam or Sham?

Investment firm located in Jamaica, locked shop and moved to Argentina.
    http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ead/lead1.html
    Funny thing is that a colleague called me several months ago, I think it was in September, to say that he was gonna plunge US$10K in this venture and wanted to know if I were interested. I don't remember the fine points of the deal but it sounded too sweet to be true. Now this story!!!

I sincerely hope he followed my advice and stayed clear. Gamma, I think you know my bredrin...you use to call him scandal-bag apotheca...
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

which one?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Him seh him use to carry him lunch go a work in a scandal bag ( while living in the BVI) and every time yuh see him yuh would seh : but ah wha kinda pharmacist dis a carry lunch every day inna scandal bag! all in good fun he said
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

oh....heheheheheheh......yeah man. mi memba now!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Is a good t'ing it wasn't Jawge yuh call suh...him would ah cuss out yuh rhatid cup.....

Easy mi Idrin Jawge...ah jus' pure luv dis mawning sah!

Comment

Any body sight Mo and the Escalade in Kingston
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Ahh.. buenos dias SenoraX, Mo is at the airport waiting on a flight to Buenios Aires. El avion esta por salir, agarre por su salud!

Comment

Looks like the chicken is finally coming home to roost on these investment schemes.

I don't need to be Nostradamos to predict that the govt will be blamed for thier demise and people will soon start to demand thier bailout.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Were you around when a crown
                  of thorns was placed on my head, when I was jeered and called
                  a fool for exposing these schemes? Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    Were you around when a crown
                    of thorns was placed on my head, when I was jeered and called
                    a fool for exposing these schemes? Ah well.
                    What dah ....? What did you expose? All I can remember is you exposing that you're half man half horse.
                    Last edited by Lazie; January 3, 2008, 12:13 PM.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Its not an easy road when you are a Messiah, oh chosen one.

So who was the Barabas that they chose to listen to?

LOL!!
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Okay, why couldn't you keep it under raps? Now
                        everyone knows the parameters of your thoughts. Ah well; your funeral.

Comment

ah wouldn't waan go there but
                          as it is written: "by the fruits, ye shall know them".

Comment

oh dear god no!!! not again!!!! please!

Comment

Where was that written, in the caves or in the good book?

Comment

Working...
                              X