No announcement yet.

Scam or Sham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about this..."I then said you really needed to see one"...one what?

i don't know how to thank yuh, you provide such a source of merriment and entertainment.....

next year you might get THREE awards!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah have fun.

Comment

That is true. I am all for regulation of these entities although in hindsight they were a bit late in clamping down on them.

Maybe they expected them to implode before they got this far, and then with the election nobody wanted to touch them last year.

I still expected people to blame the govt for their loss one way or the other.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

but how can i not....when you INSIST on providing the entertainment?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

quote: "the fool and his money
            will depart". Have a good day

Comment

Do you consider OLINT one of the bogus 'schemes' ?

Comment

Mi bredrin juss call mi an say mi fi ask
                unnuh again (wh did laugh mi to scorn) What's going on now? Suddenly they are not geniuses and the FSC isn't the Gestapo.

Ben if I were you; I would row in from lime cay to check my money. It's one thing for me to lie in the sun thinking I'm a multi millionaire whilst ashore things are totally different. Di browning wha ah rub di suntan lotion
                nuh show up dis mawnin, don't it?

I was called an idiot but thank God mi read mi bible an di bible tell mi say di FOOL an his money will part ways. true mi know say mi ah nuh genius but at di same time mi nuh fool. fi mi likkle widow's mite wha mi werk hard fah, nuh genius cyaan come tek it fram mi.(bible say even the little that you have will be taken away). Bible teach mi humility an das why mi humbly deh pon iration ah learn.

Yes I am the Eternal Learner (Wish I could live four hundred years just to plumb and ponder life's mysteries, alas tis not so, I must move on one day).

Comment

quote: "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty".

Comment

Das why mi mek sure mi
                    go ah di riverhead. Causen say mi nuh skill in mind like some and might go miss di wata. When yuh deh ah di start ah di river it hard fi yuh thirst. Wha yuh say genius? So far (thank God) mi nuh thirsty.

Juss ah satta an learn, das all ( nuh shame nor disgrace nuh inna learning; matter of fact mi ah check di feds website fi see if is a crime

Thanks fi di quote.

Comment

Good ting dis buss after
                      Osmosis causen say Yendi an di Sky box crew nah go receptive to
                      certain peeple nuh more (dem know yuh nuh haff nuh millions)

Cyaan wait fi read the coctail circuit pon dis one.

Comment

a whe di bl(*&cta$th dis, a so long mi gone.

jawge really se him a a half man, half horse?....

Listen Gmma, Jawge is a very dear friend of mine and I refuse to allow you spread such false statement on the forum...hehe
                        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Et tu Yuttie? and here I am
                          thinking you were one the brightest (more yuh live di more yuh?)

Yuh parents neva tell yuh bout fallow fashin? Mi know dem tell yuh bout young bud not knowing starm though. As you were

Comment

tell mi bout this minotaur argument...
                            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

centaur......minotaur is part BULL......hmmmmmm

Comment

so dat mean him 1/3 man, 1/3 horse, and 1/3 bull den...

Jawge really se him a minotaur(centaur is dat suffice yo)?

Comment

Working...
                                X