X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Extra

SOMETHING EXTRA
    published: Wednesday | December 26, 2007

Allison Callam sure sizzles in this red-hot number at the NCB Capital Markets 'Capital Awards' dinner and dance held at Morgan's Harbour Hotel and Marina, in Port Royal, last Friday. - Winston Sill/Freelance Photographer
    The young and the beautiful continued to party and politicians let down their hair.

Meisha Harris (left) and sister Lamar have a little heart-to-heart at the Halicon Holdings Limited fifth anniversary reception, held at the Jamaica Pegasus hotel, New Kingston, last Thursday. - Winston Sill/Freelance Photographer

Lisa Thompson shows off her killer 'bod' in this white number at the Osmosis eight-year anniversary party, held last Friday at Fort Charles, Port Royal. - photo by Tesi Johnson

Finance Minister Audley Shaw and his lovely lady, Susan Duhaney, are picture-perfect at the wedding of Donald Trump's 'The Apprentice' star, Muna Heaven, and Bertram Hill Jr., at the Tryall Club, last Saturday. - photo by Mark Titus

Tishan Wade (left), [COLOR=orange! important][COLOR=orange! important]public [COLOR=orange! important]relations[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] officer at the National Commercial Bank (NCB), sponsors of the Osmosis Skybox, enjoys its comforts while partying with sis Tara Wade at the Osmosis eight-year anniversary party held last Friday night at Fort Charles in Port Royal. - photo by Tesi Johnson

Fresh from the Ammar's fall [COLOR=orange! important][COLOR=orange! important]advertising [COLOR=orange! important]campaign[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], model Bobbie Jackson shows that she knows style in this fierce purple number. She stole the show at the Osmosis party, held last Friday in 'sin city', Port Royal. - photo by Tesi Johnson
    Prime Minister Bruce Golding finds a comfortable seat in this resident's lap in the community of Tivoli Gardens, west Kingston, last Saturday, after handing out gifts. The Prime Minister gave goodies to over 128 persons during the annual golden age Christmas treat. - Norman Grindley/Deputy Chief Photographer
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Fiyah bun!!
    fi browning

Gamma how mi doing (I know you are in Martinque; honing your creole skills LOL)

Lisa I need to have a word with you, Okay

Comment

guadeloupe.....DAMN right...working on mi papiamento too!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wow...Lisa Thompson....hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Is a lap dance di Pri...rahtid where has all the time gone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

very nice! it is refreshing to see de prime minister wid de people in a jovial mood...

bwoy... de woman dem nice a yawd bredda...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

What is papiamento gamma?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                What is papiamento gamma?

They speak it in Aruba, Bonaire

Comment

st maarten, suriname...etc...it is dutch patois and it is one of the official languages of some of the those dutch territories....i went to an atm in st maarten and the options included dutch, english, papiemento and french.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm
                    happy for you that there was patios written at an ATM.

Comment

happy for me??!!! i didn't put it there! it had nothing to do with me that it was there. if you have so much glee to spread...be happy for the people of the dutch antilles.

Comment

Okay I'm happy for the people
                        of the Dutch antilles.

Comment

Working...
                        X