Bunting banks on call centres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reasonable is relative where
    you are concerned ben. I can ill afford the time to sit and listen to a spin of cowardice into bravery.

Comment

You have painted Bruce Golding departure and return in a shade of your choosing.

You call it cowardice and weaselike... you demonstrate a particular ability to spin.

Since when does forming your own party with your own core tenents define cowardice ????

You have a lot of explaining to do.

Comment

Okay:
        Since when does forming your own party with your own core tenents define cowardice ????

It does when you can't get your way with a stronger leader. Nanny P did lose on her first try for president. Did she run and form her own Party? No Ben, she took it and rolled with the punches. Tell you what? I am willing to walk with NannY P through fire. Brucie? Mi might inna di fire an when mi tun roun Brucie gone an ah say jawge hangle yuh bizniz,y'hear boss.

Comment

Ok, I thought you were being serious.

Stop wasting my time.

Comment

Oh so now you are hanging up?
            okaaaay.

Comment

Yes.. Portia is YOUR prototypical Leader.

Good for you.

I hope she remains the leader of the PNP for the next 20 years.

Comment

Yuh really want dat?

Comment

fah sho !

It going tek bout 8 years for di JLP to get the country FIRMLY on track.. at least enough to withstand another bout of PNP tinkering..

I think a Portia led PNP gives the JLP the best opportunity.

Comment

Nope, I think you want Phillips so that
                    you can win by a landslide to firmly set yourself. It's no secret; that if it wasn't for Nanny P the PNP would have around 13 seats this election. Ben come better. Nanny P makes you guys real uncomfortable

Comment

No sah.. PORTIA ALL DI WAY !!!

She has been exposed.

Phinn missing in action.

The Woman Time hype is dead.

Gimme Portia !

Comment

Woman hype? I wouldn't like to
                        see the politician that would dare say Hillary should go dance in a strip joint. You must be happy living in a plantocracy.

Comment

Actually life in Jamaica is really focked up for the majority.. thanks to your party.

That you even have talk given their rather disgraceful record speaks volumes.

Comment

I wont waste time arguing about Gunmen and gunwomen (past and present) who managed to whitewash themselves as politician.

Bruce and Portia have murky pasts, so no amount of PR is gonna change that. Portia is the original Donnette, tought by the best...Tony Spaulding.

Bruce was mentored by Blinds. In their old age all are gentrified.

Let me leave you with a quote form Public Enemy..."Elvis was a hero (leader) to most, but he never meant S@#$ to me..."

Comment

Working...
                            X