Jobs, Jobs and MORE Jobs ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs, Jobs and MORE Jobs ...

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

bout how much fi a block now? Suh if the hangman unemployed fi almost 2 decades, whey him get 2 blocks fi sidung pon?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Just another broken promise by the JLP government....so whats new?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

and the PNP, you figet?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Just another broken promise by the JLP government....so whats new?
          Broken promise? Is that a new punch line Sickko? Isn't there supposed to be a conscience vote in Parliament regarding capital punishment? Personally I'm not for it due to the "competence" of the JCF.

Comment

Working...
          X