X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They say save the best for

last:

Did any of you guys knew that creole was taught alongside French
    in schools in Haiti? We should ask the Professor in Geneva (behind her tenured walls), what is creole duing for Haiti (seeing that it's being taught in schools). Unless they stopped now but the Haitians I met in school here, gave me the above info.

"are you saying that" because ceole was taught in haiti that is why they have economic problems?!!! WHAT?!!!!

chiron, before yuh embarass yuh self any further .... PLEASE do some reading on the subject! I beg of you.

or just guh enter yuhself as a free agent in any race at caymanas park....yuh wouldn't need a jockey...well unless yu really want one.

by the way do you know that in florida in some public documents have a version in creole?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Point out in my post where I
      said this: "because ceole was taught in haiti that is why they have economic problems?!!! "

On Florida: I swore you were about to show me where it was being taught
      in schools (sticking to the subject at hand). Again I'm being disappointed.

Comment

gamma, i know u really don't have the time. why yuh giving his crap so much respect!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

heheheheh.....mi like yuh response when yuh si yuhself in the mirror LOL!!!! i should feel guilty but i don't.....

question....why would documents be printed in creole in florida if no one can read them? bearing in mind this is NOT haiti. florida has clearly seen the need to incorporate written creole .....

in time they may decide to teach creole in florida.....but they have certainly taken a step in acknowledging it as a language that is important to south florida.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

respect?!!! mo....some of the crap he writes is priceless.....it gives me good material not eddie murphy not chris rock could come up with this kind of entertainment.

RESPECT?!!!

Comment

So I guess until then
              (when creole is taught in Florida) we cannot have a debate on Florida in conjunction to the teaching of creole. Yes?

Comment

hey chiron....do the floridians MAKE up the creole that they write and distribute from government agencies?

i presume persons who would have learned creole in school in haiti might have that job of writing the documents and that haitians who learned to read and write creole in haiti and who now live in florida are the ones who benefit from it. hence the RELEVANCE to florida.

suh wait teaching creole in florida is your focus now?

could you possibly rewind and come again?

Comment

Why don't you read over my
                  post? (very slowly too) Thanks.

Comment

it's as irrelevant the second time as it was the first time.

Comment

Irrelevant to what, may I ask?

Comment

yes you may...

Comment

Okay, I see that you want
                          to hang up now. Go ahead and hang up.

Comment

....in Martinique and Guadeloupe, they teach BOB MARLEY songs to students for English class....which part a Jamaica yu hera dem sing Bob.
                            That is what they should be teaching in schools - Songs of Marley!!! Well, not all of them...

Comment

btw going to guadeloupe satiday...any recommendations....going WITH THE WIFE AND CHILDREN

Comment

Working...
                              X