Jamaican Restaurant in CHINA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican Restaurant in CHINA!

Subject: Glendon Thompson:KC old Boy opens a Jamaican restaurant in CHINA...

Jamaican Nah Joke! Look weh im gawn open restarant?

Published on CaribLifeCentral (http://www.cariblifecentral.com/home)

CARIBBEAN PERSON LIVING IN ATLANTA OPENS HISTORIC RESTAURANT IN CHINA
    By admin
    Created 10/09/2007 - 21:11
    By Jason Walker
    Atlanta GA

Attached Files
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

why would he do such a thing! is there a market in china for jamaican food?!!! isn't he afraid of the competition from all those chinese resaturants?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      why would he do such a thing! is there a market in china for jamaican food?!!! isn't he afraid of the competition from all those chinese resaturants?
      There was another photo that came with the e-mail but it was too large to be uploaded.

Bet yuh di bredda does well?! ...an help fi open anedda market fi Jamacan food an tings!
      Wi nuh jesta wen wi lef ome!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

no further comment from me...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well if him in Beijing I'll be happy. That way I won't have to carry a grip full of crackers and corned beef when I go for the OLY
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

tell dem mdme x.....TELL DEM!!!!

Comment

mi nah eat nuh patty from them though
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X