For the purpose of argument...

• For the purpose of argument...

assume this to be true;"MP s live in one of the ailing communities they represent"

Would the infamous crime rate decrease?

i think the crime rate would have to decrease first for this to happen

Was just thinking about the various extremes we go to fight crime(turning a blind eye to extra-judicial killings..), and came up with why not demand that they live in.....
      Perhaps it such a decision would really be theirs(politicians)or their friends'.
      Caan tell de difference between servant and mast..oops (employers).

but rocky....not even the dons live in their territory

I would ask that dons live in...if that would decrease crime )
          Really think in the end crime would decrease if MP.....

understand where you're coming from. not sure if i share the sentiment.

It is not asking too much, at least to people that are willing to turn a blind eye..but seriously gamma, we are talking representation.

Anelka et al cool?

it would only increase by 1 in each constituency, as the there would be dead MPs.

And the dreaded life forms(politicians, the ones that remain) would not do what is necessary to adapt and survive?
                  How big of a deal is our crime problem?

it is a easy to BS in daylight and run a night, not easy to BS a night when you a look up inna something steel cold.

But think of say Sister P's 'mansion' and SUV etc in her community, it would stick out like a sentinel in all that gloom..imagine also the line hat would be at her gate every morning when she gets up...do you think she wants to see those hungry faces.

And less Jawge or King Klown takes me on about Sister P, lets substitute Bruce Golding in Tivarrli...do you think they could entertain their uptown friends among the garbage and debris- where would their friends park their SUVs and BMWs?

but you have a point maybe the shooting etc would be down...

damn that is cynical....