For the purpose of argument...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the purpose of argument...

assume this to be true;"MP s live in one of the ailing communities they represent"

Would the infamous crime rate decrease?

Blessed

i think the crime rate would have to decrease first for this to happen

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Was just thinking about the various extremes we go to fight crime(turning a blind eye to extra-judicial killings..), and came up with why not demand that they live in.....
      Perhaps it such a decision would really be theirs(politicians)or their friends'.
      Caan tell de difference between servant and mast..oops (employers).

Blessed

Comment

but rocky....not even the dons live in their territory

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I would ask that dons live in...if that would decrease crime )
          Really think in the end crime would decrease if MP.....

Blessed

Comment

understand where you're coming from. not sure if i share the sentiment.

Comment

It is not asking too much, at least to people that are willing to turn a blind eye..but seriously gamma, we are talking representation.

Anelka et al cool?

Blessed

Comment

it would only increase by 1 in each constituency, as the there would be dead MPs.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And the dreaded life forms(politicians, the ones that remain) would not do what is necessary to adapt and survive?
                  How big of a deal is our crime problem?

Blessed

Comment

it is a easy to BS in daylight and run a night, not easy to BS a night when you a look up inna something steel cold.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But think of say Sister P's 'mansion' and SUV etc in her community, it would stick out like a sentinel in all that gloom..imagine also the line hat would be at her gate every morning when she gets up...do you think she wants to see those hungry faces.

And less Jawge or King Klown takes me on about Sister P, lets substitute Bruce Golding in Tivarrli...do you think they could entertain their uptown friends among the garbage and debris- where would their friends park their SUVs and BMWs?

but you have a point maybe the shooting etc would be down...
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

damn that is cynical....
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                        X