No announcement yet.

The mind of the Jakan slave:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did mention the super sensitivity, right.
    When it comes to being skepetical to the point of paranoia I am guilty as charged. But after 400 plus years in Eurocentric world the negro is so brain washed that his only remedy for the resulting self hatred is more hatred directed at those who inflicted this disease. So I forgive me if I am little suspicous of somewho looks like the slave master now telling me how wonderful my language is.

Comment

Give me a freaking break! There is such a thing as white light. Let's not pull rank here, Jawge! I can hang with the best of them. Is good school mi go!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

this is going to be very intresting;
        it will only show up certain things. Mo go ahead and explain how one achieve "pure white light" (a concept discarded centuries ago) Thanks.

Comment

Yeah, like I am going to waste time getting into some ridiculous and nonsensical scientific theory with you.

Real life, Jawge, is REAL. White light exists in real life! Trust me! If we are going to get technical and ridiculous about it, then we could apply that to everything we do on this forum, or in real life! If you and others living in caves and who might be half this and half that have the time to waste with such trivial crap, go here http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/philosop/reality.htm
          and eternally learn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh really if that's the case what are
            the methods used to make an infrared device? Mo we are only showing how far behind we are in terms of grasping the fundamentals to technology. Just let it go because right now your arguments are akin to the flat earth theory. Don't be like the Church in Galilelo's time.

Comment

House

Comment

Good example! The building I am in is located on flat land (earth). But you say it ain't flat!

Yikes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and you taught physics in
                  Ja? Now everything is crystal clear. Say no more.

Comment

AND got the best passes ever at that august institution on the hill.

Go figure!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yup it all adds up.

Comment

Thanks! You are too kind.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Look like is you one get it. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is language is this?

Methinks it is not the Queens English or even C++.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

toussaint l'overture....was he a house slave or a field slave? do you know?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No, I don't know. Do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X