RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hortical said it best.... no wonder we cant progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hortical said it best.... no wonder we cant progress.

PNP ah call failure after 100 days. Dem brazen bad...after 18 years of what?? A spell fight over PSC, when the decent thing for this court slapped PSC was to immediately offer their resignation.

Nuh wonder places like Bahamas going places and we face more and more visa restrictions!

We are just not serious.

We serious and dark bad, a wha do you?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What's the role of the opposition
      Willi?

Comment

seems like you just find out
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          What's the role of the opposition
          Willi?
          To be more strategic and sensible in criticism, so as to enhance credibility in themselves and understanding in the populace.

The wolf crying is stupid.

To accuse the Govt of layoffs, when the layoffs are of corrupt thieves and scoundrels is just banal!

To be giving out "grades" before the 1st budget table is ludicrous to the extreme. Schoolchild business this. We really not serious to fahleetee.

Portia did what in her first 100 days??? I had no problem with that either!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            To be more strategic and sensible in criticism, so as to enhance credibility in themselves and understanding in the populace.

The wolf crying is stupid.

To accuse the Govt of layoffs, when the layoffs are of corrupt thieves and scoundrels is just banal!

To be giving out "grades" before the 1st budget table is ludicrous to the extreme. Schoolchild business this. We really not serious to fahleetee.

Portia did what in her first 100 days??? I had no problem with that either!
            Willi, to be fair, the PM indicated that he wanted to do certain things within the first 100 days ... I think based on that they should be judged. If the opposition wants to hold PCs every 3 months to talk about the gov't performance, there is nothing wrong with that .... what is a clear indication of their intellectual depravityis when they want to blame the gov't for the slide of the $, the state of the economy etc.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

~sigh~

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree. No need for this nit-picking crap.

Again, why can't they take a page out of Manley's book after the 1983 fiasco?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  I agree. No need for this nit-picking crap.

Again, why can't they take a page out of Manley's book after the 1983 fiasco?
                  Cause de dont cut rom the same cloth.

Juveniles dem. Have not grown up.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    Cause de dont cut rom the same cloth.

Juveniles dem. Have not grown up.
                    yuh mean D-- K juveniles
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                    X