Harmony Cove, Trelawny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmony Cove, Trelawny

If you haven't seen the sketches for Harmony Cove yet, check it here: http://harmonycove.org/

There is a slide show that features all the various elements.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Mi waan live deh, mi like di
    setup, yuh airport deh near by, if a nutten yuh board Nice move PNP watch Bruce milk dis one as if it was him from di start.

Comment

heh heh! Why yuh haffi bring up di partisan politics, Jawge? Cho man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One Question...looks good btw but

If it's a Jamaican website and location why does it say this.....

Should that be 33 celsus or is the winter season kicking down there.

Comment

as it was in the begining, so shall it be in the end

Comment

Me not seeing the slide show. Anyway, Mo - please tell them that Trelawny (Trelawney) does not have an "e" in it

Dem haffi get that part right. Wonder if that is the patois way of spelling it
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              If you haven't seen the sketches for Harmony Cove yet, check it here: http://harmonycove.org/

Beautiful for sure .....incidentally that site has been up for a couple of years ..... ie prior to the Tavistock Group taking over.

They said they are significantly revamping the development so it's unsure what of the original Harmonisation designs will survive that process. 2008 should provide some answers.

Respek
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                Beautiful for sure .....incidentally that site has been up for a couple of years ..... ie prior to the Tavistock Group taking over.

They said they are significantly revamping the development so it's unsure what of the original Harmonisation designs will survive that process. 2008 should provide some answers.

Respek
                Your project this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Mi agree wid Maxwell bout dis.

Comment

I am hoping it will be! Do my part in destroying the environment of Trelawny. If any of you have some contacts to the people running it, let a brother know, yo!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

him never like it, nuh true?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Destroying the environment of Trelwany with an ungly monstrosity...is what he said.

Comment

surely you jest!

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                          Your project this?
                          My project? Have not quite reached that league..... but I do follow such developmental projects very closely and try to acquire all the publicly available info for my own continuing ed.

BTW John Maxwell makes many good points on environmental issues and his views and those of others like him must be respected and fully taken into account to protect our natural and national patrimony.

That said John is an extremist and has never seen a development project that he likes or supports. Life is about balance I have found. If there is no or limited development, where are the jobs to come from?

John is a little unrealistic with his views in my opinion....... that is of course a luxury that journalists enjoy ..... never themselves having to make a payroll or create jobs or opportunities for people demanding scarce benefits and not having to deal with the very dire consequences of failure to deliver.
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                          X