Wonder what Mosiah would say now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder what Mosiah would say now?

Bobby Pickersgill was asked if Warmington should decide to cross the floor, if he would be welcome.

Bobby laugh ..... after playing dandy shandy .... said the option is on the table.

I'll watch and see how all of a sudden people start seeing Warmington in a good light.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You can archive this - there ain't no good light for Warmington. He should not be welcomed into the PNP!

No long time mi say dat, Lazie? Yuh tink a gwine change course?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you never said that two days ago so how long you a say that?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What?!?!

Too late fi dis.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

nuh you say if him Montique can apologise and go back to the jlp ..........
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

(Note to self: ease up with sarcasm in posts)

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that is ok if it sarcasm 90% never get it because you just seems so serious

Comment

Working...
              X