RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baddaz ... yuh need fi tek back yuh talk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baddaz ... yuh need fi tek back yuh talk.

Well, the same way Bobby Pickgersill had to back off. He was trying to knock the gov't for pushing back the opening of the transport center to next month. According to Bobby, the JLP is pushing it back to give the impression they had anything to do with it.

Well, the host of the program and even the biggest PNP a s s kisser Garnet Roper had to admit that Mike Henry was on the program Tuesday, and when asked if the Opposition would participate in the opening of the center, he indicated he wanted them to as he does not intend to try and take credit for something the previous govt did.

But hey ... anything to take a shot at the new govt, afterall .... there are many followers here.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

huh? remind me again lazie... what did i say

that i should retract... oh, what could this be faada... mi fren lazie big an bold a sound mi out fi tek back mi chat... o great one, give mi the strength... chat tuh mi lazie...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      that i should retract... oh, what could this be faada... mi fren lazie big an bold a sound mi out fi tek back mi chat... o great one, give mi the strength... chat tuh mi lazie...
      Well, unless yuh gonna duh like other ites and attempt to spin what was posted.

" the jlp would be idiots to revert from the positives that the pnp accomplished... the most honrable thing they could have done is to acknowledge the positives and commit to building on them, instead of attempting to diminish the positive contributions of the previous govt, while simultaneously continuing with the same projects they are undermining... humility builds credibility, character and strenght..."
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ok...so what mi fi tek back... someone finally decide fi demonstrate some level of appropriateness and good sense... mi like fi si da move deh by mike henry... its commendable, but at any level of leadership, that is the expectation...

yow lazie, a nuh me fi tek back mi chat... a yu fi big mi up fi point out de ting... an yu kno dat tuh...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          ok...so what mi fi tek back... someone finally decide fi demonstrate some level of appropriateness and good sense... mi like fi si da move deh by mike henry... its commendable, but at any level of leadership, that is the expectation...

yow lazie, a nuh me fi tek back mi chat... a yu fi big mi up fi point out de ting... an yu kno dat tuh...
          Let me guess, one of yuh favourite group was the Spinners .. right?

Comment

someone finally decide fi demonstrate some level of appropriateness and good sense...

do you disagree with the above...

mi like fi si da move deh by mike henry... its commendable, but at any level of leadership, that is the expectation...

do you disagree with the above...

don't know where the spin is...

Comment

Working...
            X