to rahtid man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to rahtid man...

'bout 4 cruise ships in the harbour and them just start blow dem horn almost all at once....annoying nuh ****************!!!!!

mi can't even hear mi iPod inna mi office to baxide!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

that was one of the most annoying thing about cruise ship in Port Antonio. At about 4.30 when them ready fi leave them nuh stop making noise.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

cho....**************** man....there is nowhere on the islan where yuh cya'an hear it...and like how is not too far from mi.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

with this storm in our area, yuh dun know say no pilot gwine be leading any ships into port. at least we will have some peace and quiet.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well smaddy shoulda tell them!!!

Comment

Just get out the yacht and start blowing too
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              'bout 4 cruise ships in the harbour and them just start blow dem horn almost all at once....annoying nuh ****************!!!!!

This is the most annoying post you have ever made in the history of the RBSC site.

As I sit here looking out my office window watching hail turn to freezing rain then snow.

Comment

him horn too small

did you watch Harlem nights?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Stop showoff! Wi know yuh going skiing dis weekend.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post

Safety Drill.

Comment

safe? not fi aise drum dem!!!!

Comment

It's 78 deg. F in Atlanta.

Life is good !

Scaly, enjoy the cold. heheheheheheee
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh see yuh? Yuh
                          gwaan man

Comment

Why do I think you are showing off about the number of cruise ships in port one time and not really annoyed as you are trying to make it out to be
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Serious...I look mout my window and all mi haffi put on my shades, the sun too bright..then I look in the sky at the very clear blue with puffs of wispy clouds
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X