I see Democracy is live and well in Jamaica

• I see Democracy is live and well in Jamaica

all of a sudden every little group can demand better political representative.

Man get pressure till them have to apologise or resign and press take up the mantle again.

Police, nurses and others a call fi better conditions.

A few months ago them have fi block road and strike fi get anybody's attention and then them have fi deal wid police and government ministers a call them name.

Way to go.

mi notice nobody nah comment pon this.

PSC, Warmi and Montiuqe, PNP a show up the JLP fraud, CAFFEE coming out of the woodworks, etcit is all good.

Them wouldn't happen under the PNP but now everybody a talk and a defend them rights, good to see. If all this continue Jamaica will be a better place people will have to deal with problems, not bury them and feel they can't make change as most did for the last 10 years.

The Gods are dead..

Man can protest freely now !

Higher cost of(to- Rockman) living, and why mi caan use mi mega phone nuh more(it even bun Western Union).
        How long it took to appoint a Commissioner(JCF)?,..and is that appointment key in fighting crime?

And all along I thought CAFFE was another JLP arm, like the JFJ.

Well even JLP a speak out now, you nuh hear Warmi, Vaz and Montique?

Well I heard Bruce long term plan the other day and if he follow it it will reduce crime, however in the short term I wish they had a better strategy.

What is needed now is the Comish to hit the ground running.

And what long term plan was that that have you so convinced? Please share!

I read it earlier in the week. I can't go look for it now maybe later.