RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police yet to interrogate main suspect in ACP Kameka’s ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police yet to interrogate main suspect in ACP Kameka’s ..

Police yet to interrogate main suspect in ACP Kameka’s murder

Despite having him in custody for a week the police are yet to interrogate Massinissa Adams, the man said to be the main suspect in the killing of Assistant Commissioner of Police Gilbert Kameka.

RJR News has been informed that the delay is due to issues regarding legal representation for Mr. Adams.

Mr. Adams has reportedly retained an attorney.

However, the attorney has indicated that he will not be available to attend interviews with his client until Friday.

Mr. Adams was nabbed last Thursday during a massive police operation in Crescent Avenue off Spanish Town Road in Kingston.

His arrest came a week after the police posted a one million dollar reward for his capture.

ACP Kameka was shot on November 29 when he went to premises in Irish Town, St. Andrew.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

So what them waiting on? Dem sure them have the right man
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
      So what them waiting on? Dem sure them have the right man
      The other day he didn't have a lawyer, now he has one ... him cannot attend an interview until Friday.

Barristah Gamma, shouldn't he be making an effort to have his client out on bail ASAP? In custody from when and is yet to be charged?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mek him stay deh in lockup. It can't be pretty. In the meantime, the police need to make sure that all the "i"s are crossed and all the "t"s dotted to increase the chances that this is the man they want and that he will get the maximum sentence the law can dish out, if is even death.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

criminal law is not my thing......i would imagine that if he has retained a lawyer and the lawyer is the one holding up the procedure then they could continue to keep him otherwise it seems to me what the obvious abuse would be......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X