Did anyone hear the interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone hear the interview

with AJ and Pickgersill on NNN yesterday?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Embarrassing! It's all well and good we talk about changing or not changing course, but when the PNP wants to hold the JLP to their "promise" about that, it comes over as ridiculous. It's an admission that the course, at least of poor behaviour of public officials, indeed had to be changed.

And then he tries to justify what AJ said. He said it was different from what Warmie and Monty said because it was simply a campaign promise - vote for Kern and he will give you water, as opposed to - yuh not going to get water if yuh don't vote for Kern.

Fuss mi ever hear Pickersgill stutter so, like him not convinced of what he was saying.

And before unnu tink I have also changed course, just remember, Pickersgill, AJ and KD were never my favourite people in the PNP. Dem alone could mek me put my vote elsewhere.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Embarrassing! It's all well and good we talk about changing or not changing course, but when the PNP wants to hold the JLP to their "promise" about that, it comes over as ridiculous. It's an admission that the course, at least of poor behaviour of public officials, indeed had to be changed.

And then he tries to justify what AJ said. He said it was different from what Warmie and Monty said because it was simply a campaign promise - vote for Kern and he will give you water, as opposed to - yuh not going to get water if yuh don't vote for Kern.

Fuss mi ever hear Pickersgill stutter so, like him not convinced of what he was saying.

And before unnu tink I have also changed course, just remember, Pickersgill, AJ and KD were never my favourite people in the PNP. Dem alone could mek me put my vote elsewhere.
      No ... not that part of it. thats the least as far as I'm concerned. It was a question posed to AJ regarding the PSC. In one of his responses, I'm wondering if he misspoke or ... did he "misspoke"?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Explain.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Explain.
          Announcer: ... so if the Courts should rule in the Opposition Leader's favour, this would render the government helpless?

AJ: YES!!! ..... well ... no ....

To tell the truth I remember an ite immediately, who's always saying how Seaga locked down the country to gain power.

Maudib, how that saying guh again? "We always think....."

Comment

Okay, this one went way over!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is the benefit of rendering the Government helpless ?

And why would AJ want that ?

Comment

This is not helping. Remember - mi dawk!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

complected?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

complecated!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X