St. James curfew remains in effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could I cheer for that?
    Man use yuh head. I was one of the first to ask where was Amesty INT'L in the Diallo Killings. What I strongly oppose is the freedom of criminals and terrorists to rape, murder and pillage at will (with govt. being silent on the issue). No system is perfect and I can tell you this: I don't have to make complain to a warlord or Don. I call 911. Here is certainly not Somalia.

Comment

Wake me up when you ask for Amnesty INTL in the Killings in Jamaica.

*Yawn*

Comment

...... let the words of his mouth and the meditation of his heart be acceptable ......

or as my cousin used say the "medication" of his heart.....

giddyap!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They are INT'L, aren't they?

Comment

How loud have you been bawling for their action in Jamaica ?!!

Comment

I want them to address the
              Amadou Diallo killing first.

Comment

LOL !! WHOEE!!!

Try 28 Civilians killed and left on the street rotting... no-one charged.. no apology given.

If it was ovah suh all NOW yuh still have rioting..

Leggo di double standard Mr. farinah..

Comment

Let's leave the fiction aside:
                  As I said let's start with the Diallo shooting.

Comment

No, lets not.

Read American History first.

Comment

We are still speaking about Amnesty INT'L.
                      Yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Well if a dat yuh waant .. a certain Sean Bell was shot 50 times, a certain Diallo was shot 41 times, and both were innocent. Our police have that method locked, why not push for them to use methods that can prevent the killing of innocent people?

Going in with silent attack helicopter (a suh it name, wasn't a fan of Delta Force) etc doesn't ensure that the lives of innocent citizens will be protected.

You bring up the killing of cops as if it is something I endorse.
                        Yuh right protection of life should be first thought! - Innocent as well as guilty!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No we are speaking about your double standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            Yuh right protection of life should be first thought! - Innocent as well as guilty!
                            You are aware that one is assumed innocent until PROVEN guilty. Suh how would you know who is guilty?
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                            X