St. James curfew remains in effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh miss di one in
    di daily news couple years back: Man tek hostage, as him pass di winda marksman tek a clean headshot (was on front page). I thought you were going to tell me that they were killing four cops in a week in NY with women and children being raped and murdered. Alas I'm too demanding. Yes?

Comment

Jawge, stop being an ignorant horse.

When were the Marines called out to deal with the Jamaican Posses ?

Comment

Yuh notice how mi a give
        yuh enough time fi be a complete donkey? I guess you have accomplished your mission.

Comment

this should be good..... maybe we need a giant flySWATter? perhaps?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Jawge.. is two country mi vote inna..

Stap yuh nonsense.

Comment

Were the Jakan posses creating mayhem; killing cops (four in a week)
              raping and murderinhg women (and children)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                Yuh miss di one in
                di daily news couple years back: Man tek hostage, as him pass di winda marksman tek a clean headshot (was on front page). I thought you were going to tell me that they were killing four cops in a week in NY with women and children being raped and murdered. Alas I'm too demanding. Yes?
                Well if a dat yuh waant .. a certain Sean Bell was shot 50 times, a certain Diallo was shot 41 times, and both were innocent. Our police have that method locked, why not push for them to use methods that can prevent the killing of innocent people?

Going in with silent attack helicopter (a suh it name, wasn't a fan of Delta Force) etc doesn't ensure that the lives of innocent citizens will be protected.

You bring up the killing of cops as if it is something I endorse.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sorry.... ATTACK helicopters..

Comment

DONKEY? suh...it turn out that you are one of those elitist half man half horse! how classist!? what would sista p say?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No.. they were not creating mayhem.

I think they were primarily used to hunt down criminals on horseback.. head em off at the pass and such..

Comment

What if dem sell dem shoes as scrap metal?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ah...glad you brought that up...it's an option that i don't think many on here have considered.

Comment

Well guess what? Send a message no
                            hiding place for criminals and terrorists. I guess these "communities" will readily give up the wrong doers for fear of a military strike. You act as if
                            if they could have communities here where criminals and terroists operate without fear of reprisals? It would be bulldozed and changed into a community park for kids to play. Simple. As I said before: when yuh poor
                            cretain crosses ketch yuh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              Well guess what? Send a message no
                              hiding place for criminals and terrorists. I guess these "communities" will readily give up the wrong doers for fear of a military strike. You act as if
                              if they could have communities here where criminals and terroists operate without fear of reprisals? It would be bulldozed and changed into a community park for kids to play. Simple. As I said before: when yuh poor
                              cretain crosses ketch yuh.
                              What you mean by fear of reprisal? Where does the Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings operate?
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I suspect you were cheering as the LA Police rained blows on one Rodney King.

I suspect you again cheered loudly when they were acquitted by a jury of their peers ?

Please confirm.

Comment

Working...
                                X