Clear All

• Family Portrait

From L to R: JAWGE, GAMMA, BRICKTOP
    No need to thank me forumites.

Ooooh! They gonna be maaad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

At least you coulda mek them hold hands
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mdme X and Mo.....unno nuh see de resemblance? De t'ree a dem favor! - T.K.

Comment

Suh why Gamma covering him eyes (the glare of the camera) and Bricktop won't show his lips
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

everybody know seh is JAWGE have him eyes covered!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              Suh why Gamma covering him eyes (the glare of the camera) and Bricktop won't show his lips
              For one very good reason MdmeX.............BECAUSE GAMMA AND BRICKTOP ARE MONKEYS! - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                For one very good reason MdmeX.............BECAUSE GAMMA AND BRICKTOP ARE MONKEYS! - T.K.
                But mi nuh see any pic look like "half horse, half man"
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

JAWGE IN THE COUNTRY SIDE

Comment

ohhh...he must work out!

that half man half horse self description is priceles, timeless and will long be remembered, certainly by me.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But that is not half man, half horse! That looks like half man, half mare!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Revelation?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          But that is not half man, half horse! That looks like half man, half mare!!!
                          That's what happens when you take steroids. Is where yu tink him get dem muscles fram? Is not from eating hay and pulling carriage yu know! - T.K.

Comment

What's readily apparent here;
                            is that you are happy to be in the states. What you don't have to do is:
                            make cart wheels and somersaults, nor go out of your way to impress. Enjoy it with the little that you have gained. Yes, you don't have to pinch yourself, it's happening to you right here in the states. Enjoy my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              What's readily apparent here;
                              is that you are happy to be in the states. What you don't have to do is:
                              make cart wheels and somersaults, nor go out of your way to impress. Enjoy it with the little that you have gained. Yes, you don't have to pinch yourself, it's happening to you right here in the states. Enjoy my brother.
                              Jawge I have to admit. I am so lost on this one. Where exactly did this response come from? Either Gamma has driven you clinically insane or this one is WAY over my head? Which is it? Or was this not directed to me?

While you're at it could you go to the coaches forum and read the article I posted. I want to know what you think about it. Thanks Simian....er I mean Jawge. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X