No announcement yet.

Warmington planning to cross the floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to go on any treasure hunt. I have enuff evidence of your support for corruption with the Warmie/Chuck case.

Thanks, still.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      I don't want to go on any treasure hunt. I have enuff evidence of your support for corruption with the Warmie/Chuck case.

Thanks, still.
      Oh ... suh yuh moving from Montaque now? You're all a set of clowns. Present yuh evidence that I support corruption then nuh! Or yuh gonna back from that tuh?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, soon as I get a break I shall reply to you. You must stop spin man .Bruce has done the right thing without reservation. Take a cue from your leader. The whole credibility thing started out in your defense of Warmington as the Warmington episode happenned first(oh by the way are you also saying you didnt defend Warmington?). The two are one and the same as witnessed by how your leader dealt with it- they basically were forced to recite the same apology. You are skillfully attempting to focus on statements re Montague when the real deal is your knee-jerk defense and rationalization of anything done by the JLP coupled with the assumption that anyone who criticizes the JLP is anti JLP and pro PNP. You start come off like Jawge who when I said something against the PNP I was called the "rational labourite".(is that an oxymoron? )

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          Lazie, soon as I get a break I shall reply to you. You must stop spin man .Bruce has done the right thing without reservation. Take a cue from your leader. The whole credibility thing started out in your defense of Warmington as the Warmington episode happenned first(oh by the way are you also saying you didnt defend Warmington?). The two are one and the same as witnessed by how your leader dealt with it- they basically were forced to recite the same apology. You are skillfully attempting to focus on statements re Montague when the real deal is your knee-jerk defense and rationalization of anything done by the JLP coupled with the assumption that anyone who criticizes the JLP is anti JLP and pro PNP. You start come off like Jawge who when I said something against the PNP I was called the "rational labourite".(is that an oxymoron? )
          No ... you're spinning. Yesterday you and Modams claimed I defended Montaque. There is a search feature on the forum ... use it nuh? I guess you cannot find the treasure suh yuh come with this.

Regarding Warmington ... I suggest you use the search feature too.

One thing bout me, wrong or right, I don't hide from what I post.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You are not going to send me on some errand like I am your boy! Your defence of Chuck defending Warmie is fresh in everybody's mind. What does it matter whose corruption you supported? Is Montague's worse than Warmie?!?

Get real!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are not going to send me on some errand like I am your boy! Your defence of Chuck defending Warmie is fresh in everybody's mind. What does it matter whose corruption you supported? Is Montague's worse than Warmie?!?

Get real!
              ... suh point out where I supported corruption nuh? From yesterday I've been accused of doing so ... and all now unuh cannot point it out.

Comment

There is not a soul on this board who needs proof.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There is not a soul on this board who needs proof.
                  Lets see, how many of you were convinced that the 80s were the worst time in our history due to emotions and party loyalty? I guesss some of you still claim unuh nuh need nuh proof of that.

I'm not into the business of following the mob .... suh ... please provide the proof that I supported corruption.

Comment

Lazie vbmenu_register("postmenu_67020", true);
                    Reggae Ambassador

When the previous gov't was distributing hurricane relief checks close to the general elections, the JLP reps complained that the checks were being used to buy votes. Now they're in gov't they're taking steps to avoid the same controversy, Samuda said he has suspended it, according to Chuck, that was the point Warmington was making, but no, unuh nuh want to hear that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie vbmenu_register("postmenu_67020", true);
                      Reggae Ambassador

When the previous gov't was distributing hurricane relief checks close to the general elections, the JLP reps complained that the checks were being used to buy votes. Now they're in gov't they're taking steps to avoid the same controversy, Samuda said he has suspended it, according to Chuck, that was the point Warmington was making, but no, unuh nuh want to hear that.

... and that is supporting corruption?

Comment

Working...
                      X