Warmington planning to cross the floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
    you are acting like a clown... if we all can agree that change is good... and you understand the concept of holding gov't officials accountable... and, as you say all of a sudden 'unuh' meaning everybody else understand what you, lazie have always understood, (holding gov't officials accountable) why are you lazie attempting undermine the efforts of those who wish to do that which you proclaim you understand...

i doubt you seriosly understand the concept... ..
    Reading is one thing, comprehension is another. Where have you seen me attempting to undermine the efforts of anyone? Montaque messed up and made a public apology, something I cannot recall any comrade doing. Yet, even after the apology, people still want blood? If you see that as undermining I wouldn't be surprised, yet you claim I'm acting like a clown? You people need to stop and think instead of following others for a change.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

matter of fact, pnp should not accept him... thanks but no thanks... him fi stay weh him deh...
      hehehe ... this from a man claiming I'm acting like a clown?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Reading is one thing, comprehension is another... You people need to stop and think instead of following others for a change.

classic case of projection... you've identified your own flaws... just cannot bring yourself to admit your flaws... frightening, isn't it...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

this is the conduct from an elected official... what a shining example for the nation...

Comment

...but we should accept his apology and move on. It's obvious that his eventual apology was not sincere. But Lazie keeping it real.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lazie!?... clown dat... all now lazie cannot ansa if him read the hong kong model on corruption... some people just love chat widout any understanding of weh dem a chat bout... he falls in that category of people... i like his enthusiasm but his reasoning betrays him... but thats lazie, keeping it real...

Comment

lazie!?... clown dat... all now lazie cannot ansa if him read the hong kong model on corruption... some people just love chat widout any understanding of weh dem a chat bout... he falls in that category of people... i like his enthusiasm but his reasoning betrays him... but thats lazie, keeping it real...
                You comrades are a set of comics. I wasn't aware the article was a book report. If I wasn't interested in it, I wouldn't have asked about it.

Comment

my apologies lazie...

i presumed you had read the document... despite our ideological differences, we share a common objective of wanting to rid jamaica of corruption, or at the very least reduce corruption to a minimum...

if you had read the hong kong report your stance on the montague and warmington issue would be different... again i am presuming... hope i am right this time...

Comment

i presumed you had read the document... despite our ideological differences, we share a common objective of wanting to rid jamaica of corruption, or at the very least reduce corruption to a minimum...

if you had read the hong kong report your stance on the montague and warmington issue would be different... again i am presuming... hope i am right this time...
                    Lets break this down. What was my position on Montaque's statement? Why is it you all try to do stuff like this? Rudi been searching for it from yesterday ... maybe you can help him.

Comment

I don't believe you had any comment on Montague. But you certainly sided with Chuck's defence of Warmie. Don't need to research that, it is all fresh in my mind.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        I don't believe you had any comment on Montague. But you certainly sided with Chuck's defence of Warmie. Don't need to research that, it is all fresh in my mind.

Well, stoping ASSuming and get yuh facts straight fi a change nuh.

Comment

Enuff with the play on that word. Stale and tired.

I am not ASSuming anything. Where did I assume? Sorry - ASSume?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Enuff with the play on that word. Stale and tired.

I am not ASSuming anything. Where did I assume? Sorry - ASSume?
                            Who started a post with, "I don't believe ..."

One thing is for certain, if I'd done that with you, you'd start yuh Danny Buck impersonation.

Comment

"I don't believe" is an assumption.

OK!

You may want to think about an English Comprehension course at the CSEC level. Afterall, if the big finance minister can sit CAPE...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"I don't believe" is an assumption.

OK!

You may want to think about an English Comprehension course at the CSEC level. Afterall, if the big finance minister can sit CAPE...
                                What you need to do is stop beating around the bush and get the facts. If I'd done that to you, you'd be all over the place calling me a lyad. My back broad .... as fi you, I'll simply give you time to get it right.

Guh help Rudi on the treasure hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X