Warmington planning to cross the floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Unnu ever ask fi apology, or fi dem resignation? Apologies in some cases just won't cut it. I didn't ask Portia fi apologise when har dog dem nyam up di woman. What Warmie and Monty did goes against everything that decent govt. should stand for, especially one that pledged to change the course.

For me, there is only one option - they should be stripped from any ministerial post they have, at the very least.
    When the dog nyam the woman, did you ask for Portia's resignation? Nuh bother ... cause that thought wouldn't even cross yuh mind.

"For me, there is only one option - they should be stripped from any ministerial post they have, at the very least"

hehehe ... who yuh a try fool? Keep it real .... yuh want the entire gov't fi resign. Why beat round the bush?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      Bway just when your credibilty was rising you go back into spinmaster mode. Your credibility was questioned because you attempted to defend the indefensible. Contrast that to Montague's apology where he basically said there was no defense for what he said. You were so caught up in the PNP/JLP thing that you sounded like the defenders of Trafigura and Light Bulb.
      Bruce by his actions and Montague by his apology basically threw the defenders under the bus. I applaud them and hope they continue.
      Rudi .. please provide proof where I defended Montaque's statement.

Gamma!!! Please be on stand by!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        When the dog nyam the woman, did you ask for Portia's resignation? Nuh bother ... cause that thought wouldn't even cross yuh mind.
        Damn right it didn't cross mi mind. Only RESIGNATION was good enuff for me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Damn right it didn't cross mi mind. Only RESIGNATION was good enuff for me.
          Really? As I recall Portia didn't resign because of it, apology was extended .... suh ... mek me guess, yuh have yuh fingers crossed behind yuh back on this one don't it?

Change is good, all of a sudden unuh understand the concept of holding gov't officials accountable.

Comment

Well, whose statement were you defending, Lazie? Montague's, Warmington's or Chuck's?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, whose statement were you defending, Lazie? Montague's, Warmington's or Chuck's?
              Dat nuh worry you. Yuh tired of climbing up the wall now?... Rudi searching for the posts where I defended Montaque. Yuh having any success Rudi?

Comment

Not unless he apologizes!!!

... ... ...

The individual comes to Jamaica House! Cap in hand so to speak...big toe...what is the name of the cris shoes OJ wears? Bolo...??? or...wahra-wah?

Asks for PM! Told to wait - low chair...painful uncomfortable seat....face contorts...tears fall ....

Finally ushered into Bruce's office!

Door closes!

Bruce reaches for the Chivas Royal Salute! Cris goblet! Fancy tumblers! Welcome smile!

Breaks into wide smile - and gaffaws!
                Bruce pours!
                Glasses raised!

Bruce says: How yuh suh fool-fool?
                Reply: How mi fi kno fifth columnist innah di crowd?
                Bruce: Well yuh kno wah fio duh! Jus duh hit well!
                Did wiked TV man an oman dem. Dem figet a Portia dem fi kill pan di news? A gwine

Henny way - knock glasses! - refill! - raise glasses in toast!
                Empties glasses!
                Liquor makes for beads of perspiration!
                Yuh affi leave now!
                Slap back and more gaffaws!
                More gaffaws!
                Mi busy suh gwaan! Yuh kno wah fi duh! ...an nex time careful wah yuh seh! betta yet wait two monts before yuh start boasy-up yuhsef...
                Ohhh-Kaay?

Gwaan! (Brucie puts on serious face as door opens)
                Di man shuffle tuh di door head down wid beads a sweat pan im face...an shuffles outta Jamaica House...haul-a wipe im faace/yeye dem!

TV cameras and other media catches the staged dishevelled look! ...all Jamaica knows Bruce nuh jestor!

Di man looken suitable chastened - apologises in full glare of media and all JA! One more bouquet for Bruce Almighty and the above the fray, dignified, 'we really put people first JLP'!
                ...and, all Jamaica goes to bed feeling "Driver in charge"!
                If only they knew?

...but, Bruce's secretary saw him go in and come out - schoolboy before teacher...stepping in for canning! The cocktail circuit gets the 'truth' in live and living colour from someone who knows someone who works as Brucie's secretary - Man mi ear seh di man a tremble wen im di affi face Bruce. Bruce cuss im an beat im down...mi seh wen im cum hout im still a tremble...hit even luk seh sum p....i...s...s... a wet im pans...im a sweat...im a bawl...im stumble pass mi...Yes, Bruce a di bes-ess tink since slice bread...JA gone clear!

Door opens! ...or closes...!
                Tosh's music - Politiks?!
                Last edited by Karl; December 11, 2007, 04:54 PM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Fact is you defended CORRUPTION, whether it is from Monty, Warmy or Chucky. You cannot deny that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A lucid moment, huh, Karl! Must have been movie week at Shady!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fact is you defended CORRUPTION, whether it is from Monty, Warmy or Chucky. You cannot deny that!
                      Mosiah, why yuh gonna tell a lie now? Barrista Gamma! Can you deal with this for me?

Comment

Di HEAT a get to him head - can't be the cold
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mi nuh fraid a no bwoy, no gyal, no lawyer!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Change is good, all of a sudden unuh understand the concept of holding gov't officials accountable.
                            you are acting like a clown... if we all can agree that change is good... and you understand the concept of holding gov't officials accountable... and, as you say all of a sudden 'unuh' meaning everybody else understand what you, lazie have always understood, (holding gov't officials accountable) why are you lazie attempting undermine the efforts of those who wish to do that which you proclaim you understand...

i doubt you seriosly understand the concept... btw lazie, did you read and understand the hong kong model against corruption... i am guessing you did not read it... or, you read it and did not comprehend... if thats the case, try reading it again - you just might learn a thing or two... yuh head tuff...
                            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Meanwhile, Warmie just displayed some very crass behaviour on my TV as he shrugged off the press and leveled an expletive at a TVJ reporter.

If the PNP want me to cross the floor they can accept this ass into the party.

Baddaz, Lazie a keep it real.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

matter of fact, pnp should not accept him... thanks but no thanks... him fi stay weh him deh...
                                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                                X