No announcement yet.

Warmington planning to cross the floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmington planning to cross the floor?

Word is the PM tell him fi apologize by 4:00 pm today or resign. It is said him call up him cousin.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Not unless he apologizes!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Not unless he apologizes!!!
      Wait ... mek me get this right. If him nuh apologize him won't be welcome in the PNP? Am I on candid camera? Mosiah .. be serious for a change nuh bredren?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so Bruce serious?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          so Bruce serious?
          Yuh think suh? People still gonna find fault.

Comment

If this is true then it further confirms the decline of the PNP and why they should not be the government at this time. One minute he is advocating the victimization of the PNP the next minute he is accepted in the PNP. Ben and Lazie looking more credible by the minute (in a relative sense LOL).

Comment

oh, so i guess you picked up some sarcasm there.

I would want Portia to tell him which part him cross go. But if unnu gwine keep Montague for what he did, why can't the PNP take Warmie with an apology?!? Afterall, di PNP never promise nuhbody say dem a change course.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Word is the PM tell him fi apologize by 4:00 pm today or resign. It is said him call up him cousin.
                Look like seh course change fi true.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  Look like seh course change fi true.
                  Ssshhh Willi, some man would rather cut dem dem throat before dem admit dat. Wha day all a dem a mek up noise bout governance, like dem did know wha name suh before Bruce say suh. Now Bobby apologize, Warmington is given an ultimatium .... whey dem deh now?

As mi say last week, dem questioning my credibility nuh worry me as their only concern is to see the PNP back in power.

Come dung D Brown ..

Sitting here watching, fools by themselves when
                  They should all be thinking bout, getting to know themselves

While life goes on, Lazie is gonna stand strong,
                  You can't surrender noo ...

Comment

Apologies for something like this is nonsense. Course nuh change!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Apologies for something like this is nonsense. Course nuh change!
                      As mi ask this morning, any PNP ministers ever apologize yet? SH.IT .....unuh never even have the balls fi say nothing bout it as dem would simply ask unuh if its the time of the month.

Comment

Apologies from the very persons who are charged to distribute funds to parishes is nonsense. How dumb can Montague be that even in the maelstrom of the dumbass comments from Warmie he could be daft enuff to say what he did? !

And then Warmie talking about people not hiring him so people can't fire him. APOLOGY!?!? Tek people fi eeediat.

Course nuh change.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Unnu ever ask fi apology, or fi dem resignation? Apologies in some cases just won't cut it. I didn't ask Portia fi apologise when har dog dem nyam up di woman. What Warmie and Monty did goes against everything that decent govt. should stand for, especially one that pledged to change the course.

For me, there is only one option - they should be stripped from any ministerial post they have, at the very least.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Apologies from the very persons who are charged to distribute funds to parishes is nonsense. How dumb can Montague be that even in the maelstrom of the dumbass comments from Warmie he could be daft enuff to say what he did? !

And then Warmie talking about people not hiring him so people can't fire him. APOLOGY!?!? Tek people fi eeediat.

Course nuh change.
                            Suh what yuh want den? Blood? One perfect man walk dis earth and is Jesus Christ, after him is me. Talk bout poppyshows. Did the PNP ever apologize for anything they've ever done? The leadership of the party has distanced himself and party from Montaque's statement, Montaque has apologies and you still have a problem?

At times mi wonder if unuh serious or unuh a try provide entertainment to rahtid.
                            Last edited by Lazie; December 11, 2007, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Bway just when your credibilty was rising you go back into spinmaster mode. Your credibility was questioned because you attempted to defend the indefensible. Contrast that to Montague's apology where he basically said there was no defense for what he said. You were so caught up in the PNP/JLP thing that you sounded like the defenders of Trafigura and Light Bulb.
                              Bruce by his actions and Montague by his apology basically threw the defenders under the bus. I applaud them and hope they continue.

Comment

Working...
                              X