X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Mo and Karl...

Follow up on school architecture...see StGC here:

http://www.stgc.org/index.php

You will see an ongoing slide show of the buildings.

Thanks, but I have taken numerous pics of your school. Yes, the architecture is wonderful!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nice!
      I have visited quite a few times.
      btw - Do you know Joe Sanguinetti? He is a very good friend of mine!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Queen's Royal College, Port of Spain. All boys school.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Sangui???

But of course. Everybody in my time knows him well. He was like a (tough) uncle to us all.

He is a good friend of Don Wehby too.

Comment

You are a pro-Photographer as well?? Man yuh talented. LoL

Comment

I do okay in that field but can't seem to make any money off it.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  I do okay in that field but can't seem to make any money off it.

sigh
                  Yuh eida tekking the wrong photos or the wrang people patronizing yuh
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    Sangui???

But of course. Everybody in my time knows him well. He was like a (tough) uncle to us all.

He is a good friend of Don Wehby too.
                    I know!
                    One degree of Separation!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So Willi - yuh know a Georgian name Wes Taylor (him was a first class cricketer) - although he was before your time, yuh must hear his name toss around. Him used to work at my firm when we were Morgan Guaranty!

Karl - yuh might know him, cause him used to somewhere in your location, prior to your Shady Pines move.
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                        So Willi - yuh know a Georgian name Wes Taylor (him was a first class cricketer) - although he was before your time, yuh must hear his name toss around. Him used to work at my firm when we were Morgan Guaranty!

Karl - yuh might know him, cause him used to somewhere in your location, prior to your Shady Pines move.
                        I know a Wes Taylor...but, this one had a stroke last year! Lives in Freeport, LI.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          I know a Wes Taylor...but, this one had a stroke last year! Lives in Freeport, LI.
                          Might be him, mi calling you now.
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post

No, I dont think so.

Comment

Working...
                            X