"Porkchops"
    Sunshower

Marco Figueira
    "Alumania"
    Brazilliance

Larry Coryell
    "Sophisticated Lady"
    Major Jazz Minor Blues

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    Art Pepper / Duke Jordan
    "Rhythm-A-Ning"
    In Copenhagen 1981

Bill Trujillo
    "It's True"
    It's Tru

Oscar Peterson
    "Serenade in Blue"
    The Song Is You: The Best of the Verve Songbooks

Dave Valentin
    "Porkchops"
    Sunshower

Marco Figueira
    "Alumania"
    Brazilliance

Larry Coryell
    "Sophisticated Lady"
    Major Jazz Minor Blues
    Speaking of Jazz I went to see Monty Alexander on Saturday night and he was just brilliant, they JC Old Boys put on the concert (he is an Old Boy) to benefit the school, wasn't a big turn out but he put on a really good show. Did some nice Jazz/Reggae fusion pieces.

Comment

Yeah, I knew that JC was hosting him, but couldn't afford it, as I have Mico's dinner dance this weekend and that 2 X $85; plus my alumi dance was a week before JC.
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yu quoting in USD??? Is where yu live? Yu eating two dinner? Alumni dance - Munro Old Boys? Dancing?
        Just asking...

Comment

yeah man...monty have several albums of that...you should him and sly & robbie do "soulful strut"....BRILLIANT!!!

i'm planning to go to rebel salute in january to catch him....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
            Yeah, I knew that JC was hosting him, but couldn't afford it, as I have Mico's dinner dance this weekend and that 2 X $85; plus my alumi dance was a week before JC.
            Come on MdmeX don't be so tight step up to the plate and spend the money worst case put it on a card.

If you don't have debt then you are UNAMERCIAN and should be held for treason

It was very nice show sorry you missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
              Yu quoting in USD??? Is where yu live? Yu eating two dinner? Alumni dance - Munro Old Boys? Dancing?
              Just asking...
              Mi live in NY suh is USD and note it's MICO (an institution that produce Karl, even though sometimes mi wonder if him di sitdung a back bench (not Mo Munro)
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Sorry..thought it was Mo. Let me ask you Mico Old Boys....did you have a teacher named Lennon? Can't recall his first name...drove a bug.

Comment

Working...
                X