X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golding meet with termite labourites

Montague, Warmington to meet Golding today
    published: Monday | December 10, 2007

Prime Minister Bruce Golding has called a meeting with two government junior ministers who have been embroiled in public controversy in the wake of recent comments on the political stage.
    Robert Montague, State Minister with responsibility for [COLOR=orange! important][COLOR=orange! important]local [COLOR=orange! important]government[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] reform, yesterday said he was ready for the meeting scheduled for this morning at 9:30, with Prime Minister Golding.
    Not afraid
    "I am not nervous or afraid about the meeting with the Prime Minister," said Montague when contacted by The Gleaner.
    Golding had announced that he would be meeting with Montague and Everald Warmington, State Minister for Water and Housing, last Thursday.
    That meeting was, however, postponed. Last week, the observer group Citizens Action for Free and Fair Elections called for the resignations of Warmington and Montague, who it accused of breaching the Corruption (Prevention) Act through statements made in the run-up to Wednesday's local govern-ment elections.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Montaque apologised, but Warmington did not even meet yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Montaque apologised, but Warmington did not even meet yet.
      .. apology? Doubt some will be satisfied with that.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Big man a big man...guess what, Warmington have the handle since him nah run down no position him no haffi answer to nothing cause what, mek Bruce just gwaan like him waan raise him voice and Warmington just walk cross the aisle and join the PNP.

PNP might not even want him but guess what, serve a greater purpose- poor Bruce
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Big man a big man...guess what, Warmington have the handle since him nah run down no position him no haffi answer to nothing cause what, mek Bruce just gwaan like him waan raise him voice and Warmington just walk cross the aisle and join the PNP.

Nuh him ah Portia cousin.

Guess what?? Bruce have di hangle as a snap election can call anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post

I am also shocked that yuh a countenance the wukliss behaviour.

Comment

Wha you think the people of Jamaica woulda think if Bruce discipline Warmington and he walked to the PNP?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am not. But this tells me a lot. Almost happy that it ended this way.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X