Brothers on the most wanted list killed on Spanish Town Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers on the most wanted list killed on Spanish Town Road

Senior CIB Detectives probing Sunday's shooting deaths of two men and a 10-month old baby, say the men on the island's 12 most wanted list released to the media on November 8.

The police say while investigations are in the preliminary stages, there is enough evidence to suggest that the two men identified as brothers Wayne and Deon Dryden, were linked to several murders.

Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) in Charge of the CIB Denver Frater, says detectives are conducting exhaustive forensic checks to determine if they were wanted in connection with several murders in Bog Walk, St Catherine over the past two years.

A third Dryden brother, Linton was also on the list.

The 10-month old girl remains unidentified but investigators suspect that she was the daughter of one of the men.

According to police reports, residents heard explosions near the Oak Glades Housing Scheme off Spanish Town Road in Kingston.

A woman was later seen running from the scheme calling for help.

She was taken to hospital with multiple bullet wounds.

Investigators found the bullet riddled bodies of the Dryden brothers and the baby.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

R A S S!!!! Dem affi kill the baby? If the woman is the child's mother charge her for endangering the welfare of a child.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it might be accident Lazie. The man might be using the baby as a shield.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        it might be accident Lazie. The man might be using the baby as a shield.
        Their names was on the list of 12 most wanted men. Unless she gonna claim they were kidnapped, she should be charged. Getting in that vehicle with them put that child in danger. (Again, that is if its her child).

Comment

a don't see why they won't charge her for habouring fugitives.
          I am just sad about the baby's life.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I believe those cowards were using the baby as a shield.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X