X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    nuh worry cause yuh ah nuh woman. mek
    di woman dem worry bout dat. zeen
    Have you ever heard anyone being referred to as horse head? Just curious.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree he is worst...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Jawge I have seen Butch Stewart step up to the plate when others didn't even look to give their time or money.

Butch have his opinion and he put his money where his mouth is, I have no problem with that. I personally as I posted you can't sell anything and a sponsor it years after, that is no deal and Government should provide loan at low interest rate, not to invest and put up the money as they did for Butch hotel. Any businessman I know would take advantage of that.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

well there we go. What should I have expected?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Balance is Key!

You haffi recall him being one of the highest users of Jamaican food at his hotels and the defense of the doallr at 22 to 1.

He may not be a Saint, but he has been good to Jamaica and Jamaica has been good to him.

Better you talk bout Ashenheim and McConnell who want to sell out a National Treasure like Appleton to the Trinis!!!!

Comment

Nope. That's what the girls would call you Lazie?

Comment

Nope. That's what the girls would call you Lazie?
                Why would they? I've never told them I'm part man ... part horse.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Butch was one who was instumental in helping Runaway Bay HEART training school get off its feet and employed some of the best students.

He has givien to a lot of good causes. I spoke to someNew York politicians who went down on a visit, yes invited by the PNP admin and they were hosted by Butch Stewart. This was done to see Jamaica in a positive light and it lead to twining of a town in NY.

it is not all bad

Comment

Well yes but that aside yuh seem fi look pon
                    a particular group wid disdain. Ah nuh nutten cause wi can saart it out another time.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      Balance is Key!

You haffi recall him being one of the highest users of Jamaican food at his hotels and the defense of the doallr at 22 to 1.

He may not be a Saint, but he has been good to Jamaica and Jamaica has been good to him.

Better you talk bout Ashenheim and McConnell who want to sell out a National Treasure like Appleton to the Trinis!!!!
                      That move he made to help the dollar back then was didn't come without perks and yes he does use a lot of J'can suppliers for his hotel chain and they are all part of the plantocracy.

I have nothing against any jamaican making money white, black or any other race but not giving back and continually taking is a whole different ball game.

Comment

Dat is why dem say ah yaad puss an
                        dog nuh haff di same luck. Nuh girl inna my time neva call mi horse head
                        an look what I could say and get away with? Methinks is dat di girl dem call yuh Lazie

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
                          That move he made to help the dollar back then was didn't come without perks and yes he does use a lot of J'can suppliers for his hotel chain and they are all part of the plantocracy.

I have nothing against any jamaican making money white, black or any other race but not giving back and continually taking is a whole different ball game.
                          Not giving back? Sass spoke of him contribution to Runaway Bay Heart, I recall Comment posting about his genorosity.

Comment

We had a player at Kickers back in the day we called Horse head, striking resemblance to Lionel Ritchie and Ronaldinho...
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Scaly, When yuh have time, check these links.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showpost.php?p=59187&postcount=1

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showpost.php?p=48234&postcount=1

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showpost.php?p=47643&postcount=1

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/interactivecenter.asp?page=forum2

Comment

Well yes but that aside yuh seem fi look pon
                                a particular group wid disdain. Ah nuh nutten cause wi can saart it out another time.
                                The only group I look at with disdain is the ignorant. May they be black white, green, rich, poor, upper class or lower class makes no diiference to me. I am an equal opportunity face kicker offer

Comment

Working...
                                X