this is too funny... butch stewart is god's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is too funny... butch stewart is god's

gift to jamaica... the man use the national airline as taxi service to his big margin hotel brand... low salaries, no complimentary tipping as these foreigners are accustomed to offering in their own countries... low overhead, incredible low taxes... invest his largesse in other island expansion of his magnificent holdings and he is the patron saint of jamaica...

bruce is a successful businessman, no doubt but lets not get carried away... he is just another of the other smart businessman who outsmart the govt to achieve... not hating on bruce, i applaud him but he is not a hero...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Bruce or butch?
    Well the two ah dem haff tings in common but that's another thread

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      gift to jamaica... the man use the national airline as taxi service to his big margin hotel brand... low salaries, no complimentary tipping as these foreigners are accustomed to offering in their own countries... low overhead, incredible low taxes... invest his largesse in other island expansion of his magnificent holdings and he is the patron saint of jamaica...

bruce is a successful businessman, no doubt but lets not get carried away... he is just another of the other smart businessman who outsmart the govt to achieve... not hating on bruce, i applaud him but he is not a hero...
      hehehe .... Bruce ... Butch ... you're aware they're different right. Wait. When black business men were moving up, what did Omar and his henchmen duh dem?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He is no hero but he is not the root of our problem is he?

Butch is doing what every sensible businessman do, but most Jamaicans we hate successful businessmen.

Take a thing like the Observer, how many good Journalist we have who just want a salary wouldn't try fi start them own little thing. A second paper was needed long time. Now Butch do it and him evil fi that?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          the man use the national airline as taxi service to his big margin hotel brand
          And how did he acquire this hotel brand? By magic? Yes I know it's foreign to us for someone to actual work and achieve something on his own. Hush, maybe in your next reincarnation you can make something of your life. In the meantime yuh can continue to badmind others

Comment

Sass, stap it right now an nuh
            mek mi lose respek fi yuh as a senior Labourite. Leave those weak arguments to Lazie. I know you can do better.

Comment

Do you know if Butch actually paid back the hundreds of millions of dollars in airport taxes that his people collected on behalf of the government but put back into his own companies? Cant recall
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Bricky mi notice yuh post dem
                go in one direction an carry a certain tone with it. One day wi ah go sit an saart it out.

Comment

Was anyone calling him evil for adding the second paper, even though no one in the company was aware of these plans till Saturday night?

I for one looking forward to the second paper, I will applaud anything that will add another $50,000 or so to my take home pay each month.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    Do you know if Butch actually paid back the hundreds of millions of dollars in airport taxes that his people collected on behalf of the government but put back into his own companies? Cant recall
                    Wait, yuh blame Butch? Funny, how yuh nuh say nothing bout Omar's role in the deal?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      Sass, stap it right now an nuh
                      mek mi lose respek fi yuh as a senior Labourite. Leave those weak arguments to Lazie. I know you can do better.
                      Fi a man that refer to himself as part man and part horse .... who gonna tek yuh serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                        Bricky mi notice yuh post dem
                        go in one direction an carry a certain tone with it. One day wi ah go sit an saart it out.
                        Yes. I despise those who tear down because they are unable to build

Comment

No but if a man evil, him evil? No so it go?

The fact is Butch is a mixed baggage like most businessmen and they will take advantage if you let them. The fact is Butch is not as evil as many make him out to be.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

nuh worry cause yuh ah nuh woman. mek
                            di woman dem worry bout dat. zeen

Comment

You think Branson a go give back the slots since him a go break the back of poor Jamaican people?

You can give your birthright and complain.

Comment

Working...
                              X