Mosiah and other localla based posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah and other localla based posters

how is garbage collection where you live or where you spend your late evenings, if they are not one and the same place?

I dont know if it is co-incidence but since early September garbage collection where I live has ground to a halt- no I dont live in a squatter community but what they term a middle class to upper middle class.

I had called the NSWMA one time in October and got some sob story about equipment malfunction-trucks not working but that is not good enough...wonder if it is the bad mind PNP ppl who sabotage the truck after they lost the elections in September?

We used to have garbage collection every wekeend like clock work and if they did not come by Sunday, they would be there Monday for sure.

I read Mark Wignal's story the other day and he is having the same problem in Kingston and I called some people and they all say the same thing.

I wonder if Mrs Gordon-Webley is too busy firing ppl and making the organisation more efficient they have forgotten that ppl's garbage need to be picked up?

I know there will be some here who will jump to defend the governmnet, cant help themselves, and they will say we should be more concerned with the economy and the murder rate than garbage collection but I cnat accept that, why cant the biggest cabinet deal with all these things at the same time?

Meanwhile my garbage has been piling up for a month now...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

My Collections is fine.

Who did you vote for ?

Heh, heh.

Comment

Is it me or does anyone else think that the poster called Maudib has long run out of useful contributions, kinda like a toy whose batteries are running down...and it makes a noise here and there but cant go to far on its own?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I have my garbage picked up Mon-Fri at 6:30am!!! Trash truck once per week or when they feel like.

Comment

But wi nuh reach... mission accomplished.

Knock yourselves out !

Mi can have fun now.

Comment

But dont you live dung suh, in Mosiah's second favorite place T&T??
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X