Jamaica have a big problem when the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica have a big problem when the

major concern is whether Joan Gordon Webley is qualified or not for the NWSA when the organization is in debt of 600 million and it was never disclosed. When Bright people a run it and a put up with segrey.

I heard her on the radio and she had a grasp of the issues surrounding the company. She said they are unable to get credit as the budget money is already spent up and the 600 debt.

If what she is saying is true that for the same jobs people getting paid from different ministries are true then Jamaica are worst than I think.

Shouldn't our concern be how these organization are been run?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

who said that was THE MAJOR concern?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well that is all me hear we and others talking bout including the media. How many of them dulge inna the debt issues etc?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Joan nex tuh blow-up?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh get a HIGH out of the blow-up eh
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

All dem PhDs, and Doctor this and Doctor that are the biggest educated fools we have ever seen in the Caribbean. Everything dem touch, dem mismanage.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X