The Executive Director of the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Executive Director of the

NSWMA is on the radio .. please tune in and get the facts fi unuhselves. http://www.go-jamaica.com/power
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Me spend my morning listening to Joan Gordon Webley!?? Rather jump in an ant's nest.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There are so many levels of managers / supervisors.

There is one set of mangers that she didn't disclose their salary, below them is another line of managers get 1.5 million + 300,000 fi car + gas. Below that line is another set that gets 1.2 million +300,000 fi car + gas.
      Look like dollyhouse mash up.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Does this make sense? The unqualified Webley said that they're going to buy their own equipment, instead of having to pay contractors for their own equipment. I recall a man from the garden parish getting 86 million in 2 years ... unuh wan tell me that money couldn't buy equipment and spare parts for it?

Comment

LOL ah she did say
          she come fight di communist dem? 80s style. WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            LOL ah she did say
            she come fight di communist dem? 80s style. WOW
            She said that? Really?

Comment

Depends on which piece of equipment. If she waan buy everyting, she might as well resign from now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah...or words to that effect. there was an observer cartoon with her and bruce and she was going down potholed broken down path while bruce was on another and bruce said "Joan, a whey yuh a guh" or sup'm like that.

it was funny and appropriate.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  yeah...or words to that effect. there was an observer cartoon with her and bruce and she was going down potholed broken down path while bruce was on another and bruce said "Joan, a whey yuh a guh" or sup'm like that.

it was funny and appropriate.
                  You are correct about the cartoon, but what Jawge said is way off.

Comment

maybe you shoulda listen.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

maybe not. Joan Gordon Webley is not worth my time. She coulda turn di NSWMA into Jamaica's largest farin exchange earner, she still would be scum for me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Does this make sense? The unqualified Webley said that they're going to buy their own equipment, instead of having to pay contractors for their own equipment. I recall a man from the garden parish getting 86 million in 2 years ... unuh wan tell me that money couldn't buy equipment and spare parts for it?
                        Questions...:
                        What areas this entity is supposed to cover?

What is the norm in other parts of the 1st world (Wi movin to 1st world status? Right?)

Total costs previously used to run this entity for the last 12 month period?

Costs for comparable services in those 1st world countries?

------

Without some basis on costs relative to what it costs in the real world to
                        operate such an entity for a Lazie or a Jawge to on each side kick puppa-lick I have not a real grasp of the matter!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

her been scum no matter me very much. If she get the finance in order. If not then she go.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            ... She coulda turn di NSWMA into Jamaica's largest farin exchange earner, she still would be scum for me.
                            Does that fall under classism and racism? Or that only reserved fi Portia?

Comment

Working...
                            X