Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police uncover plot to kill Gov’t Minister

Friday, 07 December 2007
    Security has been beefed up around Minister of Water and Housing and Member of Parliament for North West St. James Dr. Horace Chang.

This comes in the wake of a reported plot on the life of the Minister.

Reports reaching our news centre are that the police received intelligence and quickly issued instructions for additional protection for Dr. Chang.

It reported that a major gang operating in Flankers, St. James has been linked to the plot.

Dr. Chang on Thursday night confirmed that he has been advised of the matter by the police and additional security measures have been put in place.

"Well I have been advised by the Police High Command in Montego Bay and I am accepting it in good faith and I have set in motion the necessary steps to beef up the security," said Dr. Chang.

Dr. Chang says he has been informed that the alleged plot might have been organised with the additional intent of targeting other members of the political directorate.

"What I have heard is that there is a threat on myself and it could extend to other members of the political directorate but in particular my name is involved. I feel it is coming from a group in the Flankers area but I have no confirmation," he continued.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why? Why this gang want to kill
    him, did help the police (corrupted as they are) stop their operations? Karl more evidence to show that we are at the edge of the cliff.

Comment

And have only been there since Sept 4???

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        him, did help the police (corrupted as they are) stop their operations? Karl more evidence to show that we are at the edge of the cliff.
        We dah the edge from when ... is just since Sept 3rd you start notice.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

dates is not my worry;
          all mi know say wi deh ah di edge ah di cliff.

Comment

True dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Friday, 07 December 2007
              Security has been beefed up around Minister of Water and Housing and Member of Parliament for North West St. James Dr. Horace Chang.

This comes in the wake of a reported plot on the life of the Minister.

Reports reaching our news centre are that the police received intelligence and quickly issued instructions for additional protection for Dr. Chang.

It reported that a major gang operating in Flankers, St. James has been linked to the plot.

Dr. Chang on Thursday night confirmed that he has been advised of the matter by the police and additional security measures have been put in place.

"Well I have been advised by the Police High Command in Montego Bay and I am accepting it in good faith and I have set in motion the necessary steps to beef up the security," said Dr. Chang.

Dr. Chang says he has been informed that the alleged plot might have been organised with the additional intent of targeting other members of the political directorate.

"What I have heard is that there is a threat on myself and it could extend to other members of the political directorate but in particular my name is involved. I feel it is coming from a group in the Flankers area but I have no confirmation," he continued.
              I'll say this early - JLP has a big problem. They have taken a page out of Boxhill's playbook - A di previous people fault!

Hoping to blind everyone to their inaction!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                It would appear so!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  I'll say this early - JLP has a big problem. They have taken a page out of Boxhill's playbook - A di previous people fault!

inaction? Really? What inaction do you speak of?

Comment

So Burrell nuh blame Boxhill either?

Take a deep breath
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

inaction? Really? What inaction do you speak of?
                      Instant solutions seem out of reach?
                      Right?

Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!
                      Where? Where? Where?

Firings! Firings! Firings!
                      Everywhere! Everywhere! Everywhere!

Comment

Instant solutions seem out of reach?
                        Right?

Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!
                        Where? Where? Where?

Firings! Firings! Firings!
                        Everywhere! Everywhere! Everywhere!
                        Instant solutions? Did they indicate they had instant solutions? You have a problem with bodies being operated efficiently? Guess so.

Comment

You have a problem with bodies being operated efficiently? Guess so.
                          List the bodies!

Comment

But U bawl when dem tek action at the Bus and Garbage companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                              But U bawl when dem tek action at the Bus and Garbage companies.
                              Karl is a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X