No announcement yet.

Fight looming over the post of Police Commissioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dem need to CHILL or follow Lucius and proceed on RETIREMENT! A serious time now.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      They should first provide evidence that they sought to put an end to the friggery. They all know the crap that takes place within the force! Every single last one of them!
      .. and all one has to say is he wasn't aware of any such thing. I think hiring an outsider is the safest way to go. Admiral Lewin should take note of all these officers that love to make public announcements .... tell dem fi shut it or force dem out.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

They should first provide evidence that they sought to put an end to the friggery. They all know the crap that takes place within the force! Every single last one of them!
        I believe every word you say. Didn't some Insp. or Supt. hint that he knew of corrupt cops, but fraid him end up in body bag.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          .. and all one has to say is he wasn't aware of any such thing.
          From him say suh, show him di ra ss door!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

From him say suh, show him di ra ss door!
            hehehe ... show him the door based on what? Simply assuming that he /she knew of corruption taking place isn't enough. Its similiar to when I tell some yanks that I've never smoked weed dem look pon mi in disbelief.

Sorry Mo, cyaan agree wid yuh ... if there isn't any evidence that dem know bout or were involved in corrupt acts yuh cannot duh that. Setting up yuhself and any entity yuh represent for a lawsuit.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X