No announcement yet.

Yet another JLP MP implodes on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand that Vaz's opponent had some girls dressed in Immaculate uniforms accompanying him to the Nomination centre in August...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      I understand that Vaz's opponent had some girls dressed in Immaculate uniforms accompanying him to the Nomination centre in August...

This would reflect badly on Uncle Abe.

He was family friend and confidante all the se years, so gave tacit approval. What, he suddenly developed a conscience?

Comment

The fact is West Portland was model constituency until 6-8 years ago. Not much political violence, throw out non performing MPs and the people have a very sense of community. That is also reflected in the strenght of support behind St.Georges United. The fact is "Jigs" Ennis did a poor job in his years and Daryl Vaz was the only one who was constantly highlighting there problem and talking about solution. Ennis was not even interested. The PNP never have faith in anyone in the constiuency and gave very littl backing. Daboub came and highlighted the "worst" of Vaz and that is why he bearly won. Had it been any other decent candidate and not the Portia factor the JLP would have won by a huge margin as the Buff Bay sorrounding is known for voting out non performers on both sides.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, don't start defending Vaz just yet. He has not done jack for the constituency yet. What we do know he is the ultimate loser and typical uptown jerk.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

just viewed the incident on youtube. vaz is a madman. if he had any sense at all he would quit politics because it is clear his wife wants no part of it. he needs to get the hell out jamaica and go back to the country to which he plead allegiance.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              just viewed the incident on youtube. vaz is a madman. if he had any sense at all he would quit politics because it is clear his wife wants no part of it. he needs to get the hell out jamaica and go back to the country to which he plead allegiance.
              Care to post a link to that youtube piece?

Respek
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I am not defending Vaz, I am defending the people of West Portland. When last you heard Dabdoub or any other a them politician even talk about the plight of these people?

He has done Jack but at least he spoke about their issues, that is all I am saying.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL !! WHOOEEE!!!

It nuh work suh... yuh haffi guh vote dem out.

heh, heh.

Comment

True that but politics can give people conscience or aid and abet blind eyes too
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=82PSBZAcckE

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks.

With so called political leaders like these disrespecting lawful police authority over partisan BS, it's no wonder that Jamaica is out of control and police officers are being slaughtered weekly.

Elements of the JLP are still behaving as if they are in opposition and not in charge........ and a vile opposition at that.
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL !!

Yeah thats the ticket.. Police are being killed because of people like Vaz.

No.. wait.. it is because of Bruce and his Bangarang speech.

Ha haa !!

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                            Police are being killed because of people like Vaz.
                            Well, maybe not police.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X