No announcement yet.

Yet another JLP MP implodes on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then wi tek whey wi get. If it means nasty mouth Vaz who will also give yuh yuh road and yuh water and yuh jobs, den so b it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the other choice was dabdoub and dem choose vaz....no win situation!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Can't stand them both. Nuh wonda dem a fambily.

Look like Portland just salt.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well a dat a the choice them have. Remember 'Jig' Ennis the former MP was very mild manners and well dressed most of the time what what representation did East Portland get for his last 6 years?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This is Maudib's hero you are talking about now be careful
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Can't stand them both. Nuh wonda dem a fambily.

Look like Portland just salt.
              Blame Portia...Nuh she put Dabdoub there like she did Hanna in Claremont. She like "brand names " to give her validation.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Mi brethren try fi run fi the PNP and you nuh hear man say him nuh ready pon the program.

The man have a MBA, he has been chief organizer for many causes including schools, sports etc. When I was in Ja I didn't get to see him as he was setting up a community football league up inna Swift River at the time but the PNP didn't want him. The other woman who is from portland was replaced shortly before the election for Daboub to come in.

I don't know much about the JLP side but yes they could have come up with a better candidate but if you don't have certain names neither side want you.
                What a joke!

PNP get a potential jewel and dash it weh...explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Old murderer Vaz will never change his slimey ways.

Yuh see it.

Biggest strike genz Bruce in my books.

Mo, me and yuh fully on board with dis. I remember 1982..reason why we dont have Daylight Savings Time! I still feel it for the parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    Is this what you want out of your political representatives..badding up a supe with a barragae of bad words or you think because he is a brown skin up town man he has the right to talk to authority figures anyway he wants?
                    To me, it nuh matter if Vaz right or wrong.

As they say in Quebec...Je me souviens! I will always remember.

Comment

refresh my memory willi... what happened in 1982... daylight savings time...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                        Yuh see it.

Biggest strike genz Bruce in my books.

Mo, me and yuh fully on board with dis. I remember 1982..reason why we dont have Daylight Savings Time! I still feel it for the parents.
                        R u talking bout Shorty the cocnut man, a machete, manor park and immaculate student ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
                          R u talking bout Shorty the cocnut man, a machete, manor park and immaculate student ?
                          No comment. LoL

Comment

This youth is a perfect example for the community. He was born poor. He went to Elim agricultural school and got expelled. He was never a criminal just misguided. He got a job at cement company and studied and got his exams and went to UWI and got his bacholars, and then went to Birmingham to study further. Remember when you hear Aston Villa came to Ja to have camp? He was instrumental in that. He has had functions for many causes for the schools in the community and this is before he went to college and not a cent missing, he would get in touch with every old student on the island. The youths in West Portland I know kept on telling me how them proud a mi brethren because he came directly form the streets to educate himself in no time.

Last time I went he was campaigning with a former Titchfield head boy who is with a big institution. As a the community center caretaker tell me "a man can't tell me one bad word about slippy".
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                              No comment. LoL
                              You dun know

Sometimes the poster dem on the forum just too young, forgive them.

Comment

It's sad that he was turned away by
                                the PNP; our colonial past will haunt us to the very end (which is near; Ja
                                is finished)

Comment

Working...
                                X