Yet another JLP MP implodes on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another JLP MP implodes on TV

Some how this one was no surprise as it would not be too long before Daryl Vaz would make an a$$ of himself.....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

What did this fool do now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

say it aint so... look like dem only can pi$$ pon tires fi true...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

as i said....mi nih have no respect fi darryl vaz from school days....him was an ass den....and guess what...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Heheheh

I agree. Mo, you in this too??

Comment

Whe him seh?

Dont like his Dad neither, BTW.

Comment

You make an a$$ of yourself everyday..

Why yuh nuh run fi office ?

Comment

Ain't nutten gwine change. I was actually a little surprised how he didn't seem as moutamassy like Robertson. I guess him nervous dat dem disqualify him wid him farin passport. I guess him feel safe now and can gwaan chat.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Still waiting to hear what Vaz said.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bruce soon cuff him too.

Labourite have too many mouthamassies, especially on the second eleven.

Comment

He was at some political rally in St Mary on Wednesday night and when the police asked him to break it up as it was illegal he then proiceeded to try to race up the senior police officer inciting what could turn ugly...all this timethe TV cameras were rolling while he waved his hadns at the police and issued threats and was behaving like....well like darryl Vaz.

All this time his wife wa sin a vehicle soibbing her eyes out.

He then went to Portland to another gathering where he told the crowd like a conquering hero that had he not been in St Mary it would have been blod shed....

Doesnt the PM have enough on his plate to be running the country (after the PNP mash it up-added that for Lazie and Willi) than to be acting like a headmaster at a high school trying to reign in idiotic and power mad people like Vaz and Montaque????
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

I see you have nothing consequential to add a$$ for brains....run along fool...
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

thanks

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I get a second hand report..

WHOEEEEEE !!! !LOLOL !!! HAHAHAHA !!!!

Vaz bad up a SUPE !! TVJ Beep device was struggling to keep up with Vaz..

LOL !!! WHOOEE !!

Comment

Mi hear from last night; it
                              didn't look good on TV at all from what mi hear. It's finished.

Comment

Working...
                              X