RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie you think the Portia factor never real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie you think the Portia factor never real?

A that a the only reason the PNP carried some seats inna Portland and St.Mary. When you see how the JLP could compete inna places like Port Maria, Richmond and annotto Bay it show how the people them tired a them reps. Nuh fee nuh way the JLP better work or them a go get ditch too.

The last time I went home I was told the little council rep was working inna my area so there is hope.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    A that a the only reason the PNP carried some seats inna Portland and St.Mary. When you see how the JLP could compete inna places like Port Maria, Richmond and annotto Bay it show how the people them tired a them reps. Nuh fee nuh way the JLP better work or them a go get ditch too.

The last time I went home I was told the little council rep was working inna my area so there is hope.
    I'm very well aware of the Portia factor. But thats the way it should go ... if dem naah perform, kick dem tuh the curb.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X