A bet you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bet you

The recent police Killing in Mobay is an inside job? Either them a go buss a big police or it will never be solved.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I wouldn't be if it is indeed an inside job.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

what would cause you to feel that way.
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Baddaz,

My theory on the recent upsurge of violence??

The lumpen feeding tree get cut and they buss out wild looking for a food.

Comment

I lived in Mobay for a year and a half. From the little I know Mobay is small and the force was tainted there. That was 88-90. I remember they picked up a brethren of mine brother saying he was involved in some herb shimpment. They drove him round and round and let him call his relatives fi come up with money fi let him off. I know there was some very corrupted cops.

As I spoke on the forum that they killed a brethren of mine Delroy "Johnny" Brown, He was also a cop. gundown same way like this police officer about 3 years ago and until now not one suspect. He was visiting his girlfriend and gunmen pounced upon them say way execution style and until today not even one suspect.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

seems familiar?

Cop ambushed

Brown
            Noel Thompson, Freelance Writer
            WESTERN BUREAU:
            A POLICEMAN and the mother of his children were ambushed and shot dead by gunmen as they walked along a rocky dirt track early yesterday morning in the Peace View community in Albion, Montego Bay.
            Two bullets from the gunman's firearm silenced Special Constable Delroy Brown, 38, while a third killed 23-year-old Sheryl Reid, mother of two of his three children, close to her home.
            According to Michelle Morle, a friend who lives at the same house as Ms. Reid, Mr. Brown and Ms. Reid were returning from a night at the beach in Hopewell, Hanover, when they were shot.
            Police were still unsure late yesterday about the motive for the double murder. St. James's crime chief, Detective Deputy Superintendent Robert White, ruled out murder/suicide and robbery as motives for the killing. Mr. Brown's firearm, along with 13 live rounds, were still in his hand when the bodies were discovered.
            "We wouldn't want to attach a motive to the killing until we unravel the facts," Mr. White said. "No suspect has yet been held. Forensic exhibits have been collected from the scene and will be sent off to the laboratory for analysis."
            He said that it was evident that Mr. Brown had fired a single shot from his gun, but was unable to fire any more as the spent shell had lodged in the bridge and caused the gun to jam.
            Residents of the Peace View area told The Sunday Gleaner that they heard four explosions at about 1:20 a.m. and when they rushed outside, they saw the two bodies sprawled on the dirt track. Constable Brown's face was pressed against a rock with his right arm outstretched, still clutching his service 9mm firearm. He was dressed in a jogging pants and a merino.
            "Sandy", as Ms. Reid was popularly known, was found lying face down with one hand across her chest. She was clad in a pair of jeans shorts and striped blouse. She died one week shy of her 24th birthday.
            One bullet pierced Mr. Brown beneath the right armpit and another on the right hand, while Ms. Reid was shot in the mouth. The bullet exited through the top of her head.
            Their deaths have pushed the figure to 41 -- the number of persons slain in St. James since January and 610 islandwide. Constable Brown is the first lawman to be murdered in St. James since January.
            Mr. Brown, originally from Windsor Castle in Portland, was attached to the St. James Special Squad. He lived in the newly-built Cornwall Court Housing scheme with his common-law wife Dian Henry and their three-year-old daughter.
            Mr. Brown, who was on vacation leave, is the tenth police officer to be murdered since the start of the year
            Ms. Reid, a telemarketing sales representative, was employed to Sharpe Communications in the Montego Bay Freezone. She was killed about 30 yards from her gate.
            According to Ms. Reid's family members, Constable Brown had already given her a gold chain to mark her upcoming birthday. They said that when she asked him why he gave her the gift so early, he reportedly replied: "Mi nuh must live fi see yuh birthday so tek it from now."
            Ms. Reid, sources said, on Wednesday asked a neighbour to take care of her children if she died. The relationship between Mr. Brown and Ms. Reid produced two daughters, a three-year-old and a two-year-old.
            Yesterday morning at Ms. Reid's house a large crowd had converged on the rocky terrain. Her mother, Verona Wedderburn, said she last saw her daughter alive on Wednesday.
            "I called the house at about 9 p.m. on Friday and Mr. Brown was there. Him tell me sey him and Sheryl was going to the beach. A told Sheryl that she is to stay home with her children and give going out a break," a distraught Mrs. Wedderburn told The Sunday Gleaner. "A don't know how a going to cope but I will cry until I get over it."
            Miss Henry said she was also jolted by Mr. Brown's death. "I don't know how I will cope," she said, bowing her head in tears.

Back to Lead Stories

Comment

Yeah,

Normally dem ambush yah make me suspicious that fellow police officers are involved.

It come in like the movie "3rd World Cop".

Comment

yeah the thing is policemen been killed in Mobay, you only have a few stations and you want tell me them can't find any suspects?

Normally if you a police and them kill your collegue you want to get to the bottom of it. It seems like somebdoy know what them doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  yeah the thing is policemen been killed in Mobay, you only have a few stations and you want tell me them can't find any suspects?

Normally if you a police and them kill your collegue you want to get to the bottom of it. It seems like somebdoy know what them doing.
                  If you know what good for you...you kill your curiousity!

These things stink to high heaven.

I weep for Jamaica...literally!

Comment

assasin, how does what you've shared cause you to leapfrog to th conclusion that its an inside job by the police...

i still dont get it... i see no basis for your speculation...

Comment

doesn't gunman ambush people all the time... why speculate that it is the work of fellow officers...

Comment

I conclude it may be a bias speculation based on my little knowledge but check your records and see how many police are killed and nobody go a jail years after.

Comment

They are even more crooked than I thought. Yet Karl want to disarm us and leave us to their mercy.

Don't think so. The day there is serious talk about disarming citizens is the day I stockpile guns and ammunition. If is even fi move go dung a Tivoli!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Some police ARE "gunmen".

Comment

"Yuh eva see Police shoot bees."

That was what a friend of mine was told on a routine police check one night years ago...when his father was Mayor to boot. All because he showed no inclination to let off a smalls. Long time this thing gone wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X