Well, there is no doubt that Westmoreland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, there is no doubt that Westmoreland

is PNP territory. All 14 divisions went to the PNP. In one division, even the independent candidate got more than the JLP. Talk bout a slaughter.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Dem Dark bad ?

Comment

What about St. Ann SW...Was it SW? Anyway I am asking about Lisa Hanna's constituency?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        What about St. Ann SW...Was it SW? Anyway I am asking about Lisa Hanna's constituency?
        All went to the PNP, but that is one constituency, all of Westmoreland went to PNP.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am shocked that the labourites took the local gov't election. I thought the tabloid press claimed people believed the country was moving in a wrong direction, based on the polls, and this would benefit the comrades.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
          X