With the way these kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the way these kids

are behaving in school, what does the future hold? Then again, the teachers cyaan too too say nothing, cause dem nuh know who have access to gun.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    are behaving in school, what does the future hold? Then again, the teachers cyaan too too say nothing, cause dem nuh know who have access to gun.
    So wait u neva use to buy wine a school to ? ...........

I went to a co-ed school for some of my high school years and the girls were so shy that when we went on beach trips and they didn't even want to wear bikinis so times really have changed.

If only I could be 16 again.

Comment

chuss mi scaly most of us at 16 (then) could not deal with these 16 y.o. girls (now).

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        chuss mi scaly most of us at 16 (then) could not deal with these 16 y.o. girls (now).
        Speak fi uself bredrin....me did mawga but me did talawah .

Yes u right when u compare today's 16 to our 16 is a world apart.

I tell my friends all the time who have pre teen and teen kids you have to start talking the birds and bees from much earlier.

Comment

i have been properly put in my place!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Scaly these 16 yr. olds more Talawah than you were. My other half is a teacher in a Middle school and this is the conversation he overheard

Girl ask boy: "You've never had ********************?" have you?

Poor likkle boy was stunned!
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X