This new crime wave; caused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi? if is me alone unnuh could ah
    sleep out ah door, leff unnuh house open at nights. Lazie, don't you know that you can be your own worst nightmare? Think about it.

Comment

Victims identified, teen apparently hid rifle in sweat shirt

BELLEVUE, Neb. - The teenage gunman who went on a shooting rampage in a department store appears to have smuggled an assault rifle into the mall underneath clothing, police said Thursday.
      Police Chief Thomas Warren said the young man “appeared to be concealing something balled up in a hooded sweat shirt” he was carrying, according to a surveillance video.
      Moments later, as gunshots rang out over Christmas music, those at Westroads Mall huddled in dressing rooms and barricaded themselves in offices as the shooter, 19-year-old Robert A. Hawkins, sprayed the third floor of a Von Maur department store with gunfire. When the shooting was over, Hawkins killed himself.
      His victims included six store employees and two customers, police said.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        One thing though: merica ah fast
        turn paradise right now Babylon not looking too bad right now at all.
        Wha yuh say Lazie
        Paradise fi you. Talk to those that lost their family members at the mall yesterday. I wonder if they will call it paradise?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi? if is me alone unnuh could ah
          sleep out ah door, leff unnuh house open at nights. Lazie, don't you know that you can be your own worst nightmare? Think about it.
          You gone off topic, when yuh serious holla.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thank yuh Gamma! But then, Jawge may nuh know of that incident.

Comment

yuh notice say homeboy haffi kill himself.
              Him should ah juss hold out 5 more mins and him and the law would work it out. Yuh see police being killed on a daily basis in nebraska? (yuh tek di bait , poor yuh)

Comment

yuh is ring eediat! certified!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma you are supposed to be an
                  intelligent man: Where in states cops are being shot daily, women raped and killed and the populace is in fear for their lives? BTW when are you moving back to Ja? since this is acommon occurence all over the planet. Thanks.

Comment

Mi know das why mi staying here. Now you with
                    your big brains; tell mi when yuh going BACK TO JA TO LIVE WITH YOUR FAMILY. THANKS.

Comment

Mi know das why mi staying here. Now you with
                      your big brains; tell mi when yuh going BACK TO JA TO LIVE WITH YOUR FAMILY. THANKS.
                      Thats between my family and I .... You're Welcome.

Comment

hopefully within 2 years when mi house finish build. in the meanwhile i employ 50 persons.....and contibute to NIS .....anymore questions?

maybe i'm not that intelligent jawge...you keep saying that i'm supposed to be an intelligent man" either i am or i'm not...there is no middle ground.

Comment

see above ...YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Comment

So yuh going? Good, mi
                            is di only coward bou yah. Mi wi stay inna babylon and tek mi chances

Comment

Good for you. Now you must be very intellligent
                              to see Police dying like flies and going to live in that situation. Mi, ah eediat like miself would ah dead inna ah day. Yes boss yuh is a genius (if not, yuh very close)

Comment

well...i'm not a police am i?

columbine, west virginia, dc, nebraska, how many different post offices, you take your chances...and i'll take mine!

claffy!

Comment

Working...
                                X