This new crime wave; caused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This new crime wave; caused

even the security forces to be afraid to go out and vote. I wonder what the PNP expected to gain from this? (if allegations are true) The whole thing backfired because see the JLP got nine seats out of thirteen.

Please look at Chad, Somalia, Sudan et al and see if the security forces of the state has any relevance. I guess Ja is really sleeping and not seeing what's going on. Ja has descended to a new low and everyone is saying business as usual.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    even the security forces to be afraid to go out and vote. I wonder what the PNP expected to gain from this? (if allegations are true) The whole thing backfired because see the JLP got nine seats out of thirteen.

Please look at Chad, Somalia, Sudan et al and see if the security forces of the state has any relevance. I guess Ja is really sleeping and not seeing what's going on. Ja has descended to a new low and everyone is saying business as usual.
    Security forces afraid to vote? Do you manufacture these comical lines for our entertainment? What is the voting trend in local gov't elections over the years?

If yuh want to discuss the crime situation fine, ease up wid the sensationalism.
    Last edited by Lazie; December 6, 2007, 04:02 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

jawge probably have a cousin who is a member of the security forces who said "bwoy, di way mi front tyre soft mi fraida fi guh vote before mi go get di tyre fix!"

and jawge in his own inimitable style said "so what you're saying is that yuh fraid fi guh vote for fear of getting hurt! Ok thanks!" and ....

VOILA!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie you don't belive that
        members of the security forces fear for their lives? Do you know how many go home unaramed? I could understand in colonial times when members were restricted in arms (just in case the natives got rebellious) but this has carried over to this day. The criminals have more guns than the members of the security forces of the state. If you are in the military here and don't feel safe, you can request to carry home your weapon (hand gun that is). In Ja police walks off duty unharmed hence an easy target (I won't even mention JDF memebrs). Ja is finished! Criminals can do anything they want.

Yes I am in the states and let me tell you this: No gun toting criminal runs
        things around here. Dem have special teams to deal with them (ski mask, bulletproof vest, submachine guns and yellow writing saying SWAT on their backs).

When are you moving back to JA Lazie?

Comment

and whilst you joke another
          Police officer was killed in Montego Bay. Carry on.

Comment

so what you're saying is if i didn't make the post the police officer would still be alive? ok thanks.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie you don't belive that
              members of the security forces fear for their lives? Do you know how many go home unaramed? I could understand in colonial times when members were restricted in arms (just in case the natives got rebellious) but this has carried over to this day. The criminals have more guns than the members of the security forces of the state. If you are in the military here and don't feel safe, you can request to carry home your weapon (hand gun that is). In Ja police walks off duty unharmed hence an easy target (I won't even mention JDF memebrs). Ja is finished! Criminals can do anything they want.

Yes I am in the states and let me tell you this: No gun toting criminal runs
              things around here. Dem have special teams to deal with them (ski mask, bulletproof vest, submachine guns and yellow writing saying SWAT on their backs).

When are you moving back to JA Lazie?
              How does this tie in with you claiming that the police were afraid to vote?

If you want the police to take home their guns, fine. I have no problem with that. Then again, how many officers were killed in the line of duty and their guns taken?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wow that's how you
                interpret it? the lows we will go for our party. Amazing.

Comment

No tell mi when yuh
                  moving back to JA with your family. Thanks.

Comment

...the lows we will go for our party. Amazing.
                    Better late than never, the rest of us been saying that about you all this time.

Comment

No tell mi when yuh
                      moving back to JA with your family. Thanks.
                      What does my family have to do with the crime wave in Jamaica? Stay on topic and nuh bother wid the hopscotch foolishness.

Comment

When yuh an yuh Family return
                        to Ja, yuh wi fine out.

Comment

When yuh an yuh Family return
                          to Ja, yuh wi fine out.
                          What, yuh promising to be our worst nightmare?

Comment

One thing though: merica ah fast
                            turn paradise right now Babylon not looking too bad right now at all.
                            Wha yuh say Lazie

Comment

"Laugh&roll: funny thing is ..... i was mimicking you!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X