• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie: I know you are listening to NNN

Well we just heard Montague.
    Let's hear your views?
    Thanks!

Correction - Power 106FM
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

What did he say?

I am listing to Blaine and I did not hear him.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      What did he say?

I am listing to Blaine and I did not hear him.
      Wrong station - Power 106FM...tune in now!
      The tape was just played.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Well we just heard Montague.
        Let's hear your views?
        Thanks!
        I am actually listening to Perkins Online. Why is it you people seem to miss some of my posts? As I said yesterday, I expect him to be ushered to the back bench.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          I am actually listening to Perkins Online. Why is it you people seem to miss some of my posts? As I said yesterday, I expect him to be ushered to the back bench.
          OK!
          There is still hope for you!

...and, what do you think of Joan Williams' poorly disguised sayings that the PNP is responsible for the upsurge in gun violence and crime?

Comment

OK!
            There is still hope for you!
            Whatever that is suppose to mean.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Whatever that is suppose to mean.
              Your 'dormant rational side' could one day return

Comment

Your 'dormant rational side' could one day return
                Its always here, its just that you all think otherwise when I keep it real.

Comment

Working...
                X