Where they get these idiots from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where they get these idiots from?

I came home last nigth to find my cable out but it was after 10:30pm and thus no one would eb there.

I have been calling since 8:30am and no one even picked up the phone, no answering machgine just incase some one might want to leave a message.

Eventually at about 9:30 some one answers the phone and I identified myself and where I am calling from and the woman proceeds to tell me that my cable is down.

Say What?

So I told her that I did not need for her to tell me that I know it is down what I want to know from them is how soon it will be beback up.

I tell you Cornwall Communications needs some competition- cant wait for Flow to finisb setting up and take away all their customers.

Then again Flow migbht have to hire form the same set of people who have no clue what customer service is all about...one time the owner of the Cable company told me no ends of bad word when I called to complain that my cable was down for two days, one of the female employees had to grab the phone from him and apologise profusely.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Don't pray for Flow...their rates are crazy. Competition is needed!!!!

Comment

well I heard some where that even though they have not been able to provide service since the hurricane but they were still sending out bills and insisting that people need to pay them
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I wonder what elicited such a response from the Owner....

Comment

Their rates beat a combo C&W/Entertainment Systems configuration by a mile.

What are the Standard Triple Play package costs in the US ?

Comment

Working...
          X