Sass and Mdmex, it appears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass and Mdmex, it appears

the people of Portland really want the road fixed. Pity Montaque may end up on the back benches.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why? If Babsy got off then Montague has nothing to worry about.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not neccessarily. Depends on the code.

Comment

So no Montaque no good roads??? No body else can fix the roads???
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          So no Montaque no good roads??? No body else can fix the roads???
          Sickko, course change.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Are you telling me this or trying to remind yourself, seems to be the latter
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Are you telling me this or trying to remind yourself, seems to be the latter
              You seem to be an expert at hopscotch. Since yuh confused, I am telling you!!

Comment

Working...
              X