Yesterday some ites comically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday some ites comically

questioned my credibility, still cannot stop laughing. However, last night I was rolling after hearing chief poppyshow Portia Lucretia Simpson-Miller in an interview on NNN, then reflected that the same set of people that questioned my credibility wanted this woman as PM for 5 more years. You people need to guh write fi Jay Leno or David Letterman.

This joker that we have as opposition leader said she will not be answering any questions about Trafigura until Golding tell where he got the billions from to finance the JLP's campaign.

How yuh mean Porsah .... doan say a word!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why must we belittle our black women? This post wreaks of classism

Comment

Comical is your attempt to salvage what's left of your credibility. Don't you feel lonely, Lazie? Down to the Observer does not agree with you! Oh, sorry, you have Maudib in your corner.

Mah baad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        questioned my credibility, still cannot stop laughing. However, last night I was rolling after hearing chief poppyshow Portia Lucretia Simpson-Miller in an interview on NNN, then reflected that the same set of people that questioned my credibility wanted this woman as PM for 5 more years. You people need to guh write fi Jay Leno or David Letterman.

This joker that we have as opposition leader said she will not be answering any questions about Trafigura until Golding tell where he got the billions from to finance the JLP's campaign.

How yuh mean Porsah .... doan say a word!
        Good shot!
        Bribe is bribe!
        Trafigura and or say a Butch or whoever or whatever - BRIBE is BRIBE!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Comical is your attempt to salvage what's left of your credibility. Don't you feel lonely, Lazie? Down to the Observer does not agree with you! Oh, sorry, you have Maudib in your corner.

Mah baad!
          You seem to forget, my back broad? I'm not afraid to stand on my own. Remember when there was a controversy with a little black girl in Florida? Lazie stood all alone. As a thinking person, it nuh matter if the Observer, Gleaner or who disagrees with me. As far as I'm concerned, my credibility is intact, what a few comrades think of it is secondary ..... no ... way down on my list.

Furthermore, how would my credibility be affected for reported what is aired on the radio?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Good shot!
            Bribe is bribe!
            Trafigura and or say a Butch or whoever or whatever - BRIBE is BRIBE!
            I tell yuh, tek yuh meds before posting. 89, 93, 97, 02 when Butch donated to the PNP, did you and the other jokers that jump behind Chief PoppyShow Portia see it as a bribe?

You do understand there is a difference between a bribe and a donation right?

Comment

Your "credibility" is shot because even when faced with new information that renders your stance idiotic and hypocritical, you persist.

Have likkle shame nuh man. Lawks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Your "credibility" is shot because even when faced with new information that renders your stance idiotic and hypocritical, you persist.

Have likkle shame nuh man. Lawks!
                How is my stance idiotic? Is it because I didn't see the need to burn Warmington at the stake like the rest of you hypocrites? I hold my position based on what I hear and read, right or wrong and unlike the rest of you, I'm a thinking person.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  I tell yuh, tek yuh meds before posting. 89, 93, 97, 02 when Butch donated to the PNP, did you and the other jokers that jump behind Chief PoppyShow Portia see it as a bribe?

You do understand there is a difference between a bribe and a donation right?
                  I support the PNP...but, I have been at the stage where my stance on issues have solidified for many, many years...

...and, it matters not if my friends or foes agree or disagree...or if in politics it is PNP or JLP 'dat affi tek licks'...

I have asked you before to think on what you are about to post!
                  Please go back and read what I have written on such 'donations'?
                  Thank you!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh figget say Lazie is "the thinking forumite"?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh figget say Lazie is "the thinking forumite"?

...a tru!

Comment

Sadly it is not you who decides whether you have credibility or nor..you are sounding like Rasputin now
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                          Sadly it is not you who decides whether you have credibility or nor..you are sounding like Rasputin now
                          The fact is, you telling me that my credibility is shot, does not bother me, seeing that you wanted a joker like Portia to be PM for the next 5 years. If yuh fail to see thru that ... then ... that is understandable.

Comment

Anyone is free to bring a bribery investigation to the table.

So far only the Dutch have come forward.

I really don't see what the 'confusion' is about.

Comment

Working...
                            X