Bruce on Nationwide news NOW...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce on Nationwide news NOW...

BG is on Nationwide, he is actually responding to Warmington and Montague utterances. He says it looks like termites has crossed floors and he will have to do some exterminations.

Good to see a Prime Minister who has the courage and honesty to admit when members of the party are wrong.

He is meeting with Lewin and Chief of Staff Saunders tomorrow.
    No merger of the Forces, but tighter integration.

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Good to see a Prime Minister who has the courage and honesty to admit when members of the party are wrong.
    If only...sigh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      If only...sigh.
      One thing is certain, Lucretia wouldn't duh that, suh stop.

Why is it unuh hold the JLP to a higher standard to the PNP after putting up wid dem fockery for so long? On NNN last night dem wanted the PM to apologize for the termite statement. The PM pointed out when Minister Clarke said, "When I looked across the floor I see nothing but evil" there was no backlash.

I agree wid the PM, no apology is necessary.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Did he really call the men termites, or is that your interpretation? Did he really say exterminations? Worrisome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          If only...sigh.
          Huh???

Comment

i agree, really worrisome...
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Clearly a figure of speech.
              Yuh fret too much. LoL

He said TERMITES crossed over the floor and infected his side...and those parasites need to be exterminated. Whenyou get the flu, do you become a virus???

Comment

Willi tell me what you gather
                from this statement: "I will be your worst nightmare". Thanks.

Comment

Not much.

Timing was unfortunate, but its just podium chat.

They all do it...unfortunately.

Comment

I can recall you making reference
                    to the statement yesterday in conjunction with the recent crime surge. No?

Comment

I was making the point that Labourites COULD be saying so. I didnt put much credence on it when PNP used to say so in the past, either.

All this was discussed yesterday in the same thread. Go bcak and read it so I dont have to rehash.

Comment

IF you want to be technical. Termites are not really parasites, so the PM needs to get his facts straight...can you imagine 500,000 school children repeating this??
                        Not fretting really... but this aggressive talk especially in a country where the killing rate is over 5 a day. Surely, the PM should temper his speech rather than use 'gun-talk' even to his own sychophants. Next thing he'll extend his extermination....yu think Hitler just up and started...had to do the psychology first.

Comment

Well,

with all the brouhaha over how BG disrespect black people and PNP, well ... now he uses it in reference to JLP politicians, so I hope THAT is now put to bed.

Comment

Working...
                          X