No announcement yet.

The Black Church Means Business.. activist theology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if course it is all subjective;your interpretation to a shared experience.
    The argument of looking to the church as game changers and the well documented if church leaders being pivotal to the cause may very well be a misconception.It may very well be progressive not to look to the church...,on practicality...

Comment

As suspected you have no solution to offer...just more yappin. That's what we're best at

C'est la vie
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Not wasting time is no solution?
        I think prosecutors that bring police cases to a grand jury in the fashion we have become accustomed should be disbarred.
        I think the make up of a police force and govt entities should reflect the demographics of the population of that community,it is a question of voting in Ferguson.
        I can always find three things in the hood within three blocks of the hood,Chinese store,liquor store,and churches.We have access to pool capital which should be explored...
        I think you have some serious issues and no doubt it is my duty(your friend)to help you overcome..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Not wasting time is no solution?
          I think prosecutors that bring police cases to a grand jury in the fashion we have become accustomed should be disbarred.
          I think the make up of a police force and govt entities should reflect the demographics of the population of that community,it is a question of voting in Ferguson.
          I can always find three things in the hood within three blocks of the hood,Chinese store,liquor store,and churches.We have access to pool capital which should be explored...
          I think you have some serious issues and no doubt it is my duty(your friend)to help you overcome..
          LOL! Of course I have serious issues. Black people are in a serious crisis and I'm duty bound to do what I can.

You have no duty to help me but maybe you see a duty to help your people...

If you want to help not me but the struggle of your peeps let me know how much money you can invest in viable projects and/or what skill sets & time you can devote.

This should be interesting
          Last edited by Don1; December 20, 2014, 12:08 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Our beloved forum is more than a debating corner,it is a place where friendships are built.
            I would hope with the passing of fellow ites the condolences expressed are sincere.If I have character flaws then it is the duty of my friends to highlight them so I can make the needed change.Sometimes the person looking from outside ....
            I purposefully ended my post with that statement,it was in anticipation that your response would justify what I said by illustrating the very thing I alluded to.You are really cool,nevertheless ,a bit pompous, easily riled up,and insticntively predictable.I can't teach you anything is giving too much credence to your opiion of yourself.

Comment

LOL! Mi spleen!

Rocky in case yuh nuh notice mi mission yahsuh is not fi look nuh fren. Mi deh yah fi deal wid reality and if fren come along inna dat process...mi give tanks

Mi kall yuh bluff an' yuh flop. All yuh waan fi duh is yap bout some fooliniss den onto di next

If yuh did serious yuh wudda juss seh... How can I help? or... This is what I propose. Instead yuh ah play some likkle dollyhouse game

It's much easier to just yap about colorful personal anecdotes and not spend yuh time DOING sitten progressive

Hasta la vista
              Last edited by Don1; December 20, 2014, 12:48 PM.

Comment

A hear yuh,Don1.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  A hear yuh,Don1.

Comment

Working...
                  X